- Position Name:IT Support Engineer I
- No. of Vacancies:1
- Role:Support Engineer
- Salary:Not Disclosed by Recruiter
- Job Category:
- Employment Type:
- BE/ B.Tech
- Computers/ IT
Ops Tech IT Support Engineers will be responsible for utilizing their skills to provide assistance to the operations team in resolving technical problems within these sites that cover a multitude of technical disciplines. The IT Support Engineers position is the first level of support for the operations of the Amazon Sites and becomes the voice and face of the IT department to our customers. Amazon seeks individuals who are willing to Work Hard, Have Fun, and join us in making Worldwide History.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Maintenance of IT equipment throughout the Fulfillment sites.
- Troubleshooting of all IT related equipment such as PCs, wireless handheld devices, thin clients, printers and other end user devices.
- Manage RMA and repair process for all devices under warranty.
- Support the Senior Engineers in daily projects and activities as directed.
- All IT Support Engineers positions might be on a rotation shift schedule between days and nights.
- The position will require supporting of multiple buildings around the area and regular travel to sites within the state /region.
- Ensure all safety procedures are adhered to while performing work
Amazon.com, Inc., is an American multinational conglomerate technology company based in Seattle, with 750,000 employees. It focuses on e-commerce, cloud computing, digital streaming, and artificial intelligence. It is considered one of the Big Four technology companies, along with Google, Apple, and Facebook