IQVIA Recruitment 2021 | Software Engineer – I | BE/ B.Tech – Computers/ Information Technology Engineering | Bangalore
IQVIA Recruitment 2021: IQVIA, formerly Quintiles IMS Holdings, Inc., is an American multinational company serving the combined industries of health information technologies and clinical research. It is a provider of biopharmaceutical development and commercial outsourcing services, focused primarily on Phase I-IV clinical trials and associated laboratory and analytical services, including consulting services.
They have a network of more than 50,000 employees in approximately 100 countries. As of 2017, IQVIA was reported to be one of the world’s largest contract research organizations. At IQVIA, we believe in pushing the boundaries of human science and data science to make the biggest impact possible – to help our customers create a healthier world. The advanced analytics, technology solutions and contract research services we provide to the life sciences industry are made possible by our 67,000+ employees around the world who apply their insight, curiosity and intellectual courage every step of the way.
Position: Software Engineer – I
Job Locations: Bangalore
Salary: Best In Industry
Qualification: BE/ B.Tech in CSE or IT
Responsible for platform wide support of our application, including building reports and meeting other customer and road map driven requests.
- Ability to support 24X7 & Responsible to trouble shoot complex issues and provide solutions for a quick resolution of issues.
- Logical Analysis of system issues to determine suitable solutions to maintain the functioning of the application
- Ability to choose the right approach to narrow down the issue after analysis.
- Responsible to support database and database server level issues.
- Willing to handle the oncall support on rotation basis
- Bachelor’s Degree Computer Science of Engineering or equivalent in experience Req
- Experience in object-oriented languages like .NET, Java, PHP, Ruby, or Python and the fundamental principles of object-oriented principles.
- Excellent Databases knowledge of SQL server 2008 R2 ( All contents of SQL server is mandatory)
Application Link: Click Here