Infineon Recruitment 2022 | Freshers | Applications Engineer | BE/ B.Tech – CSE/ IT/ ECE/ Telecom | 2018 – 2021 Batch | Bangalore
Company: Infineon Technologies India Pvt Ltd
Infineon Recruitment 2022: Infineon Technologies AG is a German semiconductor manufacturer founded on 1 April 1999, when the semiconductor operations of the parent company Siemens AG were spun off to form a separate legal entity. As of 30 September 2013, Infineon has 26,725 employees worldwide. In fiscal year 2013, the company achieved sales of €3.843 billion.
Our global Team, with over 29.500 employees, works to improve Energy efficiency, enables new mobility concepts and provides for security in our digital age. With our innovative semiconductors and system solutions we contribute to a more sustainable future.
Company Website: www.infineon.com
Positions: Applications Engineer
Experience: Freshers (0 – 3 years)
Salary: Best In Industry
Job Location: Bangalore
Eligibility Criteria for Infineon Recruitment 2022:
BE/ B.Tech – Computers/ IT/ Electronics/ Telecom Engineering
- Opportunity to contribute in the megatrends in Automotive market – Electrification, Autonomous Driving, Connected Cars
- Applications Technical expert working on Infineon Automotive products
- Trusted hands-on Technical Advisor for automotive customers in using Infineon products in auto systems like Airbag, EPS, Infotainment, Body, Cluster, Transmission Control, EV Motor Drive
- Ability to analyze and debug firmware, analog, digital and microcontroller circuits of Infineon customers.
- Write and debug software in C, C++. Knowledge of other high-level programming languages is a bonus.
- Ability to work cross functionally with Marketing, hardware design, chip design, and software and content development teams.
- Provide in-depth product knowledge to FAEs to aid their customers in the selection, evaluation and integration of Infineon products.
- Prior work experience on AURIX generation of products in end customer designs
- 0-3 years experience in AUTOSAR , ASIL-D compliant Automotive electronics, software or firmware development as an embedded system designer.
- Good understanding of Microcontroller architecture & experience with development & debug of Low-Level microcontroller peripheral drivers.
- Ability to conduct investigative research to identify and resolve customers technical issue
- Focus on innovative, scalable methods to make customers self-sufficient
- Interest and ability to learn new technologies very quickly.
- Must have very good communications skills, both written and verbal
- Usage of tools like oscilloscope, logic analyzer and spectrum analyzer
How to Apply for Infineon Recruitment 2022?
Interested and Eligible candidates can apply this drive in online ASAP.
Apply Link: Click Here