Infineon Technologies Recruitment 2019 | Young Graduate Trainee | BE/ B.Tech – Computers/ IT/ ECE/ EEE | Bangalore | May 2019
Company: Infineon Technologies India Pvt Ltd
Infineon Technologies AG is a German semiconductor manufacturer founded on 1 April 1999, when the semiconductor operations of the parent company Siemens AG were spun off to form a separate legal entity. As of 30 September 2013, Infineon has 26,725 employees worldwide. In fiscal year 2013, the company achieved sales of €3.843 billion.
Our global Team, with over 29.500 employees, works to improve Energy efficiency, enables new mobility concepts and provides for security in our digital age. With our innovative semiconductors and system solutions we contribute to a more sustainable future.
Company Website: www.infineon.com
Positions: Young Graduate Trainee – Functional Validation Engineer
Experience: 0 – 2 Years
Salary: Best In Industry
Job Location: Bangalore
- Must have a Bachelors or Masters degree in Electrical Engineering, Electronics, Computer Science or Computer Engineering or equivalent
- Fresh Engineering graduate or upto 2 years of Industry experience in hardware verification/validation
- Works on post-Si validation of one/more areas of Automotive MCUs along with assigned TL or Senior Engineer. For e.g, Clock, Reset, Firmware, Communication IPs, Power validation and measurements
- Engage and work with Validation Team Leads for validation of specific blocks and ensure timely delivery of assigned tasks
- Ramp on Silicon validation using functional and requirement based validation methodologies and instruments/tools to effectively deliver high quality silicon
- Ramp and own one or multiple IP modules and/or SoC/System to validate functionalities in Post-Si environment
- Develop harmonious relationship within local PSV and cross functional stakeholders i.e. Design, Verification and Concept Engineering teams.
Apply Link: Click Here