Indian Railway (CRIS) Recruitment 2019 | www.cris.org.in | Freshers | Assistant Software Engineers | 50 Posts | BE/ B.Tech/ ME/ M.Tech/ B.Sc/ MCA | Delhi | Last Date: 7th August 2019
Company: Centre for Railway Information Systems (CRIS)
Centre for Railway Information Systems – In July 1986, the CRIS was set up as a society by The Ministry of Railway. The headquarters is in New Delhi with regional offices in Delhi, Kolkata, Mumbai, Chennai, and Secunderabad.
It is an IT services and IT consulting industry. Their services are Information Technology consulting, services and Solutions. Around 850 employees are working
Company Website: www.cris.org.in
Positions: Assistant Software Engineers
Total Vacancies: 50
Salary: Pay Level 7 of the 7th CPC
Job Location: Delhi
- BE/ B.Tech in Computer Science & Engineering or Computer Science or Computer
Technology or Information Technology or Computer Science & Information Technology
or Computer Applications, or MCA or B.Sc (Computer Science – 4 Year degree course).
- Relevant Degree from an AICTE/UGC recognized institute, or equivalent qualification as per Govt of India rules, with min. 60% marks or equivalent CGPA (55% for SC/ST/PWD candidates); and GATE Scores as specified.
- Candidates with ME/ M.Tech in Computer Science & Engineering can also apply, provided they possess the required GATE 2019 scores.
Note: Paper in which GATE 2019 Score required-CS (Computer Science and Information Technology)
Age Limit: 22 to 27 years
- 3 years for OBC-NCL
- 5 years for SC/ST
The selection process is based on the GATE 2019 score. The shortlisted candidates in the GATE 2019 exam are eligible for the medical fitness test.
The selected candidates could be posted at CRIS Headquarters in New Delhi or at any of the Regional Offices at New Delhi, Kolkata, Mumbai, Chennai, and Secunderabad (Hyderabad), or any project site in India for a specified duration, as per the need and requirement of CRIS
- For General/OBC-NCL candidates: Rs. 1000/- + Bank charges of Rs. 69/-
- For SC/ST/PWD candidates or women candidates: No Fees
How To Apply:
Interested and Eligible candidates apply for the post online on the CRIS website career page. The candidates must follow the below instructions and then apply.
Step 1: The candidates are advised to keep their GATE 2019 scorecard with them while signing up. The candidate should fill their GATE 2019 score register number then the system will display their name and cut-off marks. And then the candidate should provide a valid email id and phone number for creating a one time password and login details.
Step 2: Candidates now apply online by revisiting the online application website.
For More Details: Click Here