Indian Navy Recruitment 2020 | www.indiannavy.nic.in | Freshers | Software Developer | BE/ B.Tech/ ME/ M.Tech | New Delhi | Last Date: 26th December 2019
Organization: Indian Navy
The Indian Navy is the naval branch of the Indian Armed Forces. The President of India is the Supreme Commander of the Indian Navy. The Chief of Naval Staff, a four-star Admiral, commands the navy.
The primary objective of the navy is to safeguard the nation’s maritime borders, and in conjunction with other Armed Forces of the union, act to deter or defeat any threats or aggression against the territory, people or maritime interests of India, both in war and peace. Through joint exercises, goodwill visits and humanitarian missions, including disaster relief, Indian Navy promotes bilateral relations between nations.
Position: Software Developer
Salary: INR 3 – 9 LPA
Experience: 0 – 8 Years
Job Location: New Delhi
Position Type: Contractual (Renewed on Yearly Basis)
Education: BE/ B.Tech/ ME/ M.Tech – Computers/ IT
- Sound knowledge and Practical development experience on Microsoft Visual Studio
- Strong proficiency coding in C++/C#,
- Hand on experience in .NET framework application development.
- Experienced with Linux/QT and Windows MVSC environment
- Excellent Analytical and communication Skills
- Performance Driven and Self Motivated
- Ability to work individually and in a team environment
How To Apply:
Step 1: Click Here
Step 2: Click Here