Indian Navy Recruitment 2020 | Cadet Entry Scheme | 34 Posts | 10+2 (B.Tech) | Last Date: 20th October 2020
Indian Navy Recruitment 2020 | www.indiannavy.nic.in | Freshers | Cadet Entry Scheme | 34 Posts | 10+2 (B.Tech) | Across India | Last Date: 20th October 2020
Organization: Indian Navy
The Indian Navy is the naval branch of the Indian Armed Forces. The President of India is the Supreme Commander of the Indian Navy. The Chief of Naval Staff, a four-star Admiral, commands the navy.
The primary objective of the navy is to safeguard the nation’s maritime borders, and in conjunction with other Armed Forces of the union, act to deter or defeat any threats or aggression against the territory, people or maritime interests of India, both in war and peace. Through joint exercises, goodwill visits and humanitarian missions, including disaster relief, Indian Navy promotes bilateral relations between nations.
Position: Cadet Entry Scheme
- Education Branch – 05 posts
- Executive & Technical Branch – 29 posts
Job Location: Across India
- Candidates who pass Senior Secondary Examination (10+2 Pattern) or its equivalent examinations from any Board with at least 70% aggregate marks in Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics (PCM) and at least 50% marks in English (either in Class X or Class XII).
Who can Apply: Candidates who have appeared for JEE (Main) -2020 (for BE/ B.Tech) exam. Call up for Service Selection Board (SSB) will be issued on the basis of JEE (Main) – 2020 All India Rank published by NTA.
Age Limit: Born between 02 Jul 2001 and 01 Jan 2004 (both dates inclusive)
- Shortlisting of applications for SSB based on JEE (Main) All India Rank (AIR) – 2020.
- SSB interview will be conducted in two stages. Stage I test consists of the Intelligence test, Picture Perception, and Group Discussion. Candidates who fail to qualify in Stage I will be routed back on the same day. Stage II test comprises Psychological testing, Group testing, and Interview which will last for 04 days.
- Successful candidates will thereafter undergo Medical Examination
- SSB interviews for shortlisted candidates will be scheduled at Bangalore / Bhopal / Kolkata / Visakhapatnam from Nov – Jan 2020.
- Shortlisted candidates will be informed about their selection for SSB interview on their E-mail or through SMS
How To Apply:
All interested and eligible unmarried male candidates can apply for this recruitment online at (www.joinindiannavy.gov.in) website from 6th October to 20th October 2020.
For More Details: Click Here
Apply Link: Click Here