IIT Bombay Recruitment 2021 | www.iitb.ac.in | Project Research Assistant | BE/ B.Tech – Aerospace/ Electrical Engineering | Last Date: 3rd April 2021
Company: Indian Institute of Technology Bombay (IIT Bombay)
IIT Bombay Recruitment 2021: IIT Bombay was the first to be set up with foreign assistance. The funds from UNESCO came as Roubles from the then Soviet Union. In 1961 Parliament decreed the IITs as ‘Institutes of National Importance’. Since then, IITB has grown from strength to strength to emerge as one of the top technical universities in the world.
The institute is recognised worldwide as a leader in the field of engineering education and research. Reputed for the outstanding calibre of students graduating from its undergraduate and postgraduate programmes, the institute attracts the best students from the country for its bachelor’s, master’s and doctoral programmes. Research and academic programmes at IIT Bombay are driven by an outstanding faculty, many of whom are reputed for their research contributions internationally.
Company Website: www.iitb.ac.in
Positions: Project Research Assistant
Total Vacancies: 2 Posts
Salary:Rs. 25,200 – 50,400/- PM + Rs. 5,000/- as out of campus allowance
Job Location: Bombay
Title of the Project:
HERCARA High Endurance Relocatable Crewless Aircraft on Reconnaissance Aerostat
- BE/BTech in Aerospace or in Electrical Engineering preferred .
- Hands-on experience in designing, building, and flying UAVs, Basic knowledge of UAV avionics and navigation, Experience with various aerospace design and analysis tools like OpenVSP, XFLR5,
- Experience with open-source toolboxes like AVL, SUAVE
- Proficient in C/C++, Python, Embedded Systems and Circuit Design, Prior experience of using various microcontrollers, Sensor interfacing, PCB Design and fabrication required, Prior research experience in Flight Controllers preferred, Experience in LTA systems will be an added advantage
- Candidates are shortlisted on the basis of essential qualification and experience gained by them.
- The shortlisted candidates will be called for Online test and interview they get intimation through e-mail and they must bring original certificates for verification.
How to Apply:
Candidates have to apply online for the post of Project Research Assistant on or before 3rd April 2021.
For More Info & Apply Link: Click Here