IIBF Recruitment 2020 | Freshers | Junior Executive | 10 Posts | BE/ B.Tech/ Any Degree | Across India | www.iibf.org.in
IIBF Recruitment 2020 | www.iibf.org.in | Freshers | Junior Executive | 10 Posts | BE/ B.Tech/ Any Degree | Across India | Last Date: 15th February 2020
Company: Indian Institution of Banking & Finance (IIBF)
The Indian Institute of Banking and Finance (IIBF) is a registered company which imparts education in banking and finance. It is known for its flagship courses, the Junior Associate of Indian Institute of Bankers (JAIIB) and the Certified Associate of Indian Institute of Bankers (CAIIB).
With its membership of over 700 banks and financial institutions as institutional members and about 300000 of their employees as individual members, IIBF is the largest Institute of its kind in the world.
Positions: Junior Executive
Total Vacancies: 10
Job Location: Chennai/ Kolkata/ Mumbai/ New Delhi
Salary: Rs. 17,100-55,100/- PM
- First class Graduate in Commerce/ Economics/ Business Management / Information Technology/ Computer Science/ Computer Applications
- Diploma in Banking & Finance of IIBF
- Post Graduate qualification in Commerce/Economics, MBA/ CA/ CMA/ CS/ CFA.
Age Limit: Not exceeding 28 years as on 01-01-2020
Selection will be based on the online examination and personal interview.
Posting: The selected candidates will be posted in any of the offices of the Institute. At present, the Institute has offices at Chennai, Kolkata, Mumbai and New Delhi.
Scheme of Examination:
- Online Examination which will be held on 8th March 2020 at Chennai, Kolkata, Mumbai and New Delhi followed by Personal Interview.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be called for online examination as well as Personal interview.
- The medium of online examination is English
|Name of Test||Ques/Marks||Time|
|English Language||40||30 Mins|
|Quantitative Aptitude||50||40 Mins|
|General Awareness (with special reference to banking)||40||20 Mins|
|Computer Knowledge||20||10 Mins|
How to Apply:
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this post online from the following link on or before 15th February 2020.
For More Details & Apply: Click Here