IBM Recruitment Drive | Freshers | Intern | 2020/ 2021 Batch | BE/ B.Tech/ ME/ M.Tech – CSE/ ECE; MCA | Bangalore
Company: IBM India Pvt. Ltd
International Business Machines Corporation (commonly referred to as IBM) is an American multinational technology and consulting corporation, with headquarters in Armonk, New York. IBM manufactures and markets computer hardware, middleware and software, and offers infrastructure, hosting and consulting services in areas ranging from mainframe computers to nanotechnology.
IBM has been present in India since 1992. IBM India’s solutions and services span all major industries including financial services, healthcare, government, automotive, telecommunications and education, among others. As a trusted partner with wide-ranging service capabilities, IBM helps clients transform and succeed in challenging circumstances.
Company Website: www.ibm.com
Salary: Best in Industry
Job Location: Bangalore
Education: BE/ B.Tech/ ME/ M.Tech – Computers/ Electronics Engineering; MCA (2020/ 2021 Batch)
Job Description: As an Intern, you will work with product engineering and development support team to develop and/or re-engineer complex algorithms to build predictive and recommendatory analytics.
- The desired candidate will be responsible for:
- Developing Business and Risk models using complex Mathematical, statistical and programming tools.
- Analyzing requirements, problems and solving them with the best solution
- Producing high-quality code without much supervision and on-time delivery
- Working in a cross-functional team, collaborating with peers during the entire SDLC
- Programming experience with at least one modern language such as Java, C++, or C# including object-oriented design
- Self-driven, quick starters, passionate problem solvers with curious mind who love solving very complex, very challenging real world problems
- Strong coding skills (e.g Java, C/C++ and/or other languages such as Python, Shell script, Ruby)
- Solid fundamentals in Data Structure & Algorithm
Apply Link: Click Here