IBM Recruitment 2020 | Intern – Software Developer | BE/ B.Tech – Computer Science/ IT | Bangalore
Company: IBM India Pvt. Ltd
IBM Recruitment 2020: International Business Machines Corporation (commonly referred to as IBM) is an American multinational technology and consulting corporation, with headquarters in Armonk, New York. IBM manufactures and markets computer hardware, middleware and software, and offers infrastructure, hosting and consulting services in areas ranging from mainframe computers to nanotechnology.
IBM has been present in India since 1992. IBM India’s solutions and services span all major industries including financial services, healthcare, government, automotive, telecommunications and education, among others. As a trusted partner with wide-ranging service capabilities, IBM helps clients transform and succeed in challenging circumstances.
Company Website: www.ibm.com
Salary: Best in Industry
Job Location: Bangalore
Education: BE/ B.Tech – Computer Science/ Information Technology
Job Description: We are looking for Software Developers responsible for the development, design and implementation of Enterprise Software Applications for IBM. Typically sitting within the engineering team, a Software Developer will be involved in liaising with the Business Analysts, Offering managers and Delivery Managers to ensure software projects meet requirements. We use a number of open source tools and technologies in the development of our applications that are deployed on public cloud.
- Researching, designing, implementing and managing software applications
- Testing and evaluating new programs
- Identifying areas for modification in existing programs and subsequently developing these modifications
- Writing and implementing efficient code
- Understanding and following DevOps methodologies
- Deploying software tools, processes and metrics on cloud environment
- Maintaining and upgrading existing systems / applications
- Experience of end to end project delivery (Academic projects also fine)
- Strong programing languages – Java / Scripting / Python
- Exposure to UI design / development
- Strong fundamentals / experience on Data analytics, Cloud and Open source tools
- Engineering degree in Computer Science / information technology / related areas
Apply Link: Click Here