IBM Off Campus Drive | Freshers | ASE | BE/ B.Tech/ ME/ M.Tech – All Engineering Branches; MCA/ M.Sc | 2017 & 2018 Batch | Across India
IBM Off Campus Drive | Freshers | Associate Systems Engineer | BE/ B.Tech/ ME/ M.Tech – All Engineering Branches; MCA/ M.Sc | 2017 & 2018 Batch | Across India
Company: IBM India Pvt. Ltd
International Business Machines Corporation (commonly referred to as IBM) is an American multinational technology and consulting corporation, with headquarters in Armonk, New York. IBM manufactures and markets computer hardware, middleware and software, and offers infrastructure, hosting and consulting services in areas ranging from mainframe computers to nanotechnology.
IBM has been present in India since 1992. IBM India’s solutions and services span all major industries including financial services, healthcare, government, automotive, telecommunications and education, among others. As a trusted partner with wide-ranging service capabilities, IBM helps clients transform and succeed in challenging circumstances.
Company Website: www.ibm.com
Positions: Associate Systems Engineer
Job Location: Across India
Salary: Best in Industry
- Year of Passing: 2017 & 2018 Batch
- Qualification: Full-Time Graduates from BE/ B.Tech/ ME/ M.Tech/ M.Sc/ MCA
- BE/ B.Tech/ ME/ M.Tech – All Engineering Branches.
- M.Sc/ MCA – Computer Science/ Information Technology and other related disciplines
- You would have showcased interpersonal skills, with an ability to operate in large teams that work closely with clients across pan India and are flexible to work in rotational shifts
- Proven time management skills in your area of expertise, skilled to handle various tasks, prioritize and deliver on time
- Superb interpersonal skills (Written and Oral) which can keep the customers and business engaged
- Ability to articulate with confidence for the desired views
- Passionate to learn and apply technical prowess tackle Client problems
- You will partner and network with the global IBM community while working alongside Top Talents of IBM
Application Links: Click Here