IBM Off Campus Drive 2021 | Freshers | Technical Support Associate | 2018/ 2019/ 2020 Batch | BE/ B.Tech – CSE/ IT, EEE, ECE, I&C Engineering; MCA| Bangalore/ Hyderabad
Company: IBM India Pvt. Ltd
IBM Off Campus Drive 2021:- International Business Machines Corporation (commonly referred to as IBM) is an American multinational technology and consulting corporation, with headquarters in Armonk, New York. IBM manufactures and markets computer hardware, middleware and software, and offers infrastructure, hosting and consulting services in areas ranging from mainframe computers to nanotechnology.
IBM has been present in India since 1992. IBM India’s solutions and services span all major industries including financial services, healthcare, government, automotive, telecommunications and education, among others. As a trusted partner with wide-ranging service capabilities, IBM helps clients transform and succeed in challenging circumstances.
Company Website: www.ibm.com
Positions: Technical Support Associate
Salary: Best in Industry
Job Location: Bangalore/ Hyderabad
Experience: Minimum 0 – 2 years of experience in IT Industry
Education: BE/ B.Tech – Computer Science, Information Technology, Electronics and Communication Engineer, Electrical and Electronics Engineering and Instrumentation, Electrical Engineering, Instrumentation and Control, Instrumentation; MCA
As Tech Support Associate, you are responsible to effectively handle difficult customer interactions and challenging customer problems without the need for supervisory intervention; maintain poise and professionalism even with very difficult and demanding customers.
- Be part of a team of technical experts, motivated by a desire to facilitate customers and be responsible for providing voice support to IBM Internal End Users and External Commercial Account End Users across North America, EMEA and Asia-Pacific
- Handling complex customer scenarios, documenting solutions, and effectively providing dependable and timely resolution to all product related technical issues experienced by customers
- Providing remote Infrastructure support delivery and performing problem cause analysis
- Collaborating with fellow support colleagues and other internal organizations to provide superior customer service
- Acting as a customer advocate by working directly with customers on high priority issues to deliver timely resolution and capture customer feedback to influence process/product improvements.
- Anticipating customer needs and effectively addressing concerns related to their issue or resolution
- Providing direct technical assistance to customers via phone, email, and chat.