Hyundai Rotem Recruitment 2020 | Freshers | Graduate Engineer Trainee – GET | BE/ B.Tech – Electrical/ Mechanical Engineering | Bangalore
Company: Hyundai Rotem Company
Hyundai Rotem is a South Korean company manufacturing rolling stock, defense products and plant equipment. It is part of the Hyundai Motor Group. Its name was changed to the current one from Rotem in December 2007 to reflect its parent company.
Hyundai Rotem Railway Division has supplied various types of railway vehicles, including EMUs, high speed trains, LRVs, DMUs, locomotives, and passenger coaches and freight wagons, to 36 countries across the world. It has localized the core electrical equipment of railway vehicles including train control management systems(TCMS), traction motors, propulsion systems, and auxiliary power units.
Company Website: www.hyundai-rotem.co.kr
Positions: Graduate Engineer Trainee – GET
Total Vacancies: 6
Salary: Best In Industry
Job Location: Bangalore
Education: BE/ B.Tech – Mechanical/ Electrical Engineering
The Following GET requirements at Hyundai Rotem, Bangalore.
- Brake System Engineer (GET)- Bachelor’s degree in Mechanical Engineering.
- Car body Structure engineer (GET)- Bachelor’s degree in Mechanical Engineering.
- Electric System Engineer (GET)- Bachelor’s degree in Electrical Engineering.
- Interior and Exterior Designer (GET)- Bachelor’s degree in Mechanical Engineering.
Required Candidate profile
- Candidate should have Bachelor’s Degree in Mechanical or Electrical.
- Able to use CADs such as CATIA V5 or V6, E-Cad
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel and Powerpoint.
- Excellent written and English communications
Apply Link: Click Here