HSSC Constable Recruitment 2021 | www.hssc.gov.in | Constables | 7298 Posts | 10+2 | Haryana | Last Date: 10th February 2021
Company: Haryana Staff Selection Commission (HSSC)
HSSC Constable Recruitment 2021: Haryana Staff Selection Commission (earlier Subordinate Services Selection Board) is constituted as per the proviso of Article 309 of constitution of India, vide Haryana Government Notification No.523-3GS-70/2068, dated 28.01.1970. Through it was granted statutory status of Haryana Staff Selection Commission vide Haryana Govt. Gazette Notification dated 28.02.2005.
The Commission conducts examinations/interviews for appointments to Group ‘C’ services and may be called up on to conduct examination/interview for appointment to Group ‘B’ and ‘D’ services if required by the state Government. The Commission devices the mode of selection and fixed criteria for selection to posts as if may deem appropriate departments send requisitions to the Commission which are duly advertised in Hindi , English Newspaper & website.
Company Website: https://www.hssc.gov.in/
Total Vacancies: 7298 Posts
- Male Constable (General Duty):- 5500
- Female Constable (General Duty): 1100
- Female Constable for HAP-DURGA-1: 698
Experience: Freshers/ Experienced
Job Location: Haryana
Salary: Rs. 21,700 – 69,100/- PM
- The candidate must have passed 10+2 or its equivalent from a recognized education Board/Institution for all the categories.
- Matric with Hindi or Sanskrit as one of the subject or higher education.
Candidates age must be in between 18 to 25 years as on 01-12-2020. Age is relaxable for reserved category candidates.
- General Category – 170 cm
- Reserved Category – 168 cm
- General Category – 158 cm
- Reserved Category – 156 cm
The selection will be done on the basis of:
- Knowledge Test (80% weightage)
- Physical Screening Test (PST) (Qualifying in Nature)
- Physical Measurement Test(PMT) (Qualifying in Nature)
- Additional qualification:(10% weightage)
- Miscellaneous (10% weightage)
There will be objective type multiple choice questions of 0.80 marks each
|Subject||No. of Questions||Marks||Time|
Numerical ability, Agriculture
Other relevant fields/trades etc.
10 Questions related to basic knowledge of computer
|100||0.80 marks each||1 hour and 30 minute|
Application Fee: Fee must be paid through online mode
- Male and Female Non Resident of Haryana- Rs. 100/-
- Female of Haryana resident only – Rs. 50/-
- Male SC/BC/EWS candidates of Haryana State only – Rs. 25/-
- Female SC/BC/EWS candidates of Haryana State only – Rs. 13/-
- SC/BC/EWS candidates of Haryana State only – No Fee
How to Apply:
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this posts from 11th January 2021 to 10th February 2021.
For More Details & Apply Link: Click Here