HPE Recruitment 2021 | Freshers | Graduate System Engineer | BE/ B.Tech – Computers/ Electrical Electronics Engineering | 2019/ 2020 Batch | Hyderabad
Company: Hewlett Packard Enterprise
HP is the world’s largest provider of information technology infrastructure, software, services, and solutions to individuals and organizations of all sizes. Ranked 10 on the Fortune 500 list for 2012, HP brings together a portfolio to serve more than 1 billion customers in over 170 countries on six continents.
Hewlett Packard Enterprise is an industry leading technology company that enables customers to go further, faster. With the industry’s most comprehensive portfolio, spanning the cloud to the data center to workplace applications, our technology and services help customers around the world make IT more efficient, more productive and more secure.
Company Website: www.hpe.com
Positions: Graduate System Engineer
Job Location: Hyderabad
Salary: Best in Industry
Education for HPE Recruitment 2021:
- Applies specialized knowledge to conceptualize, design, develop, unit-test, configure, and implement portions of new or enhanced (upgrades or conversions) business and technical software solutions through application of appropriate standard software development life cycle methodologies and processes. Interacts with the Client and project roles (e.g., Project Manager, Business Analyst, Data Engineer) as required, to gain an understanding of the business environment, technical context, and organizational strategic direction. Defines scope, plans, and deliverables for assigned components.
- Understands and uses appropriate tools to analyze, identify, and resolve business and or technical problems. Applies metrics to monitor performance and measure key project parameters. Prepares system documentation. Conforms to security and quality standards. Stays current on emerging tools, techniques, and technologies.
- Participates as a member of development or Support team team .
- If he/she is part of delivery team, would be responsible for Application installation and configuration, develop/customize the solution, test and deploy the same in the customer setup.
- If he/she is part of support team, would be responsible raise tickets for the issues, resolve issues/incidents/service requests as part of Support project. Willing to work in Support project which may involve night-shifts
- Must be trained in Service Manager, This includes administration, data loading, Health Checks
- Must be conversant with Incident, Service Desk, Change and Problem modules and integrating Service Manager with various other Service Desk tools.
- Must have exposure to Service Manager Implementation in Linux or Windows environment.
- Must have good understanding on basics of Linux commands (Shell Scriping/Crontab)
- Must have working knowledge on SQL queries.
- Must be having good attitude to learn and extend to support the overall team.
- Should be ready and flexible to work in 24*7 O&M support and shifts.
How to Apply for HPE Recruitment 2021?
Desirable candidates may apply through online mode ASAP.
Application Link: Click Here