HP Recruitment 2019 | Freshers | Technical Engineer | 2017 & 2018 Batch | BE/ B.Tech – CSE, EEE, E&C, Mech; B.Sc/ BCA | Bangalore | April 2019
Company: Hewlett-Packard India Pvt Ltd
HP is the world’s largest provider of information technology infrastructure, software, services, and solutions to individuals and organizations of all sizes. Ranked 10 on the Fortune 500 list for 2012, HP brings together a portfolio to serve more than 1 billion customers in over 170 countries on six continents.
HP invents, engineers, and delivers technology solutions that drive business value, create social value, and improve the lives of our clients.
Company Website: www.hp.com
Positions: Technical Solutions Rep II
Experience: 0 – 1 Year
Job Location: Bangalore
Salary: As per company standard
Education: BE/ B.Tech – CSE, EEE, E&C, Mech; B.Sc/ BCA
- Applies basic knowledge of the job skills and company policies and procedures to complete a variety of assignments/tasks.
- Good understanding of the general/technical aspects of the job.
- Works on assignments that are routine to moderately complex in nature and require basic problem resolution and independent judgment.
- Allocates own time efficiently. Receives general instructions on all work.
- Working from a standard protocol and utilizing documented processes to respond to customer issues. Some judgment may be used to supplement the outlined process.
- Successfully resolve simple to moderate technical issues (related to hardware and software) from incoming customer contacts and proactive notification systems.
- Respond to service, product, technical, and customer-relations questions on subjects such as features, specifications, and repairs on current and discontinued products, parts, and options, based on customer entitlement (for example more complex warranty).
- Begin to proactively assist customers to avoid or reduce problem occurrence.
- Work is often reviewed by Supervisor or Team Lead.
Last Date to Apply: ASAP
Application Link: Click Here