Hotstar Recruitment 2019 | Freshers | Executive | BE/ B.Tech – CSE/ EEE/ E&C; MBA | 2016 – 2018 Batch | Mumbai| June 2019
Company: Hotstar Tech
Hotstar is India’s largest premium streaming platform with more than 100,000 hours of drama and movies in 18 languages, and coverage of every major global sporting event. Launched in early 2015, it is one of India’s most downloaded apps and has attracted more than 300 million users on the back of a highly evolved video streaming technology and high attention to quality of experience across devices and platforms.
Hotstar has appropriated top spots on the Google Play Store as well as the Apple App Store, consistently named among the most popular apps on both platforms since its launch.
Company Website: www.tech.hotstar.com
Positions: Executive – Ad Operations
Salary: Best In Industry
Job Location: Mumbai
Experience: 0 – 2 Years
Qualification: BE/ B.Tech – CSE/ EEE/ E&C; MBA
- Primary point of contact for all campaign insights and deep dives which can be presented to the clients and agencies post campaign. Working on multiple databases and data points to derive the ROI for each client.
- Technology knowledge with ability to do A/B testing using tools such as Charles and ticketing system Jira. Sound adserver tracker technology (Sizmek, DCM) implementation.
- Work on long term projects to improve delivery and performance of ad campaigns across all Hotstar inventories.
- Work very closely with product team to convert customer feedback into ad product features and help with POCs within the team.
- Serve as the internal expert on the platform and liaise across various teams (product, consumer, sales, etc) to always provide the sales teams with the best of insights to engage and close deals with clients of specific verticals.
- Proven expertise in sales ops, having expertise in managing and setting campaigns for Video and Display ad units across Live and VOD business
- Ability to see the larger picture among a multitude of internal and external data sources; Ability to assimilate new data quickly in a narrative form, but also deep-diving into it to stress test various scenarios and hypotheses from various points of view.
- 0-2 yrs of experience; a mature professional who enthusiastically works on the nuts and bolts, but is also able to confidently challenge seniors / established mindsets, with data and insights.
- A natural flair for numbers; plus story-telling ability to transform the insights from numbers and data into winning presentations for the clients.
- Self-starter; we need someone who can align to a shared vision, and then independently takes charge of the sales ops analytics function with a demonstrated ability to manage a team of 1-2 professionals in the near future.
Application Link: Click Here