Honeywell Recruitment 2020 | Systems Engineer I | BE/ B.Tech – Computers/ Electrical/ Electronics Engineering | Pune
Honeywell International Inc. is an American multinational conglomerate company that makes a variety of commercial and consumer products, engineering services and aerospace systems for a wide variety of customers, from private consumers to major corporations and governments.
The company operates four business units, known as Strategic Business Units – Honeywell Aerospace, Home and Building Technologies (HBT), Safety and Productivity Solutions (SPS), and Honeywell Performance Materials and Technologies.
Company Website: www.honeywell.com
Positions: Systems Engineer I
Experience: 2 – 4 Years
Job Location: Pune
Salary: Best in Industry
Education: BE/ B.Tech – Computers/ Electrical/ Electronics Engineering
Currently we have openings at our Global Engineering Services Business Unit which serves HBS customers across the globe. Our Engineer position, designs building control systems including DDC control system by selecting the proper combination of hardware, software, equipment, materials and services from the Honeywell product & applications portfolio that will deliver the highest value to the customer while supporting overall Honeywell business objectives.
- He/ She executes BMS projects independently with minimal guidance from lead with below key responsibilities:
- Should act as technical interface to customers and is responsible to ensure that projects are executed within agreed schedule and budget to meet the customer requirements
- Review project inputs like tender specification, sales take offs, mechanical plans etc.
- Participate in kick offs meetings/ project review meetings with technical queries and scope clarification
- Identify potential issues, technical risks and flag them proactively to supervisor
- Prepare / Review technical queries (if prepared by engineers) and email communications to customers
- Monitors and controls assigned work scope against the project plan, highlights changes to the baselines and risks to supervisor
- Create hardware submittal which includes valve/damper sizing, controller & field device selection, wiring & interlocks diagrams, sequence of operation, panel layouts etc.
- Develop application software program & graphics using tools
- Ensure deliverables are prepared with respect to project standards / approved prototypes and quality documents requirements
- Ensure defects are monitored and implement identified Corrective Action/Preventive Action to prevent recurrence of captured defects
- Provide onsite (abroad) support for engineering/ commissioning
Apply Link: Click Here