HIKAL Recruitment 2020 | Freshers | Graduate Trainee | B.Sc | 2017/ 2018/ 2019 Batch | Bangalore
Company: HIKAL Limited
Established in 1988, Hikal is a reliable partner to companies in the Pharmaceuticals, Biotech, Agrochemicals and Specialty Chemicals industries. We provide world-class Active Ingredients, Intermediates and R&D services and solutions in a safe, secure and confidential manner. Our advanced infrastructure has been inspected and approved by globally recognized bodies such as the USFDA.
Hikal is a company built on enduring relationships. We are committed to delivering value as a complementary partner. By delivering on this commitment, we have earned the respect and recognition of leading companies from around the world.
Company Website: www.hikal.com
Positions: Graduate Trainee/ Jr. Officer- Production
Salary: Best in Industry
Job Location: Bangalore
- Graduate Trainee: Freshers
- Jr. Officer: 1 – 2 Years
Qualification: B.Sc – Chemistry
- To receive operating instructions for the shift from Production Executive / Officer.
- Maintains the Log Book as per shift activities.
- Operates the process ensuring that all parameters are strictly followed and are within the specified limits.
- Shall submit the in process / intermediate sample to QC lab for analysis as per the batch instruction.
- Responsible for maintaining Good House Keeping in all the areas of Production department.
- Ensures that the equipment are always clean from outside.
- Follow GMP and Safety Instructions during the work.
- Ensure use of appropriate safety apparels while on work and should be aware of the location of fire fighting equipment and know operation.
- Shall be responsible for operating all the utilities, equipment’s as per the operating instructions and ensure that the process parameters are strictly followed.
- Report immediately to the Executive / Officer any deviations observed during the operation.
- Ready to work in powder processing area.
- Ready to work in shifts
Application Link: Click Here