Hexagon PPM Recruitment 2021 | Freshers | Software Support Engineer | BE/ B.Tech – Mechanical/ Production/ Manufacturing | 2019/ 2020 Batch | Hyderabad
Company: Hexagon PPM
Hexagon PPM Recruitment 2021: Hexagon’s PPM division is part of Hexagon, a global leader in sensor, software and autonomous solutions. We are putting data to work to boost efficiency, productivity and quality across industrial, manufacturing, infrastructure, safety and mobility applications.
Our technologies are shaping urban and production ecosystems to become increasingly connected and autonomous – ensuring a scalable, sustainable future.
Hexagon’s PPM division empowers its clients to transform unstructured information into a smart digital asset to visualize, build, and manage structures and facilities of all complexities, ensuring safe and efficient operation throughout the entire lifecycle.
Our global headquarters in Madison, Ala., USA — which officially opened on October 2014 – is a five-story, 250,000-square-foot building featuring office space for 1,100 Hexagon employees. The headquarters building also includes a state-of-the-art data center, conference space, an expansive food service area and lakeside terraces.
Formerly Intergraph Process, Power & Marine and prior to that M&S Computing, Hexagon PPM has a storied history spanning five decades.
Company Website: www.hexagonppm.com
Positions: Software Support Engineer
Experience: 0-1 year
Salary: Best In Industry
Job Location: Hyderabad
Qualification: BE/ B.Tech – Mechanical/ Production/ Manufacturing Engineering
- Hexagon Capability Center India (HCCI), HMI is looking for a Software Support Engineer to support our customers and to become part of HMI Commercial Operations Support Team. The Software Support Engineer provides post sales technical support to identified Key Account customers at the customer site.
- The successful candidate will get exposure to these cutting-edge technologies with excellent prospects for advancement in a rapidly expanding business.
- The successful candidate will be ambitious, hardworking, a team player, methodical, possess a professional work attitude and have excellent attention to detail. They must be able to multi-task and have a positive “can do” attitude. Those who meet our expectations are rewarded in performance related reviews and a continuing investment in their personal growth by providing on-going trainings and professional growth.
- Provide strategic onsite technical support to key account customers and relevant projects.
- Work in collaboration with partners and internal stake holders for the successful execution of the project.
- Effectively be able to visit customer sites to assess situations involving software, training or other issues and communicate the same to the reporting manager for plan of action.
- Assist in identifying new software enhancements that are essential for the customer which might be critical for future business.
- Ensure that the customer is kept informed of the progress of the incident and the system is kept updated regularly.
- BE / B. Tech in Mechanical Engineering / Production Engineering / Manufacturing Engineering.
- 70% throughout the academics.
- Preferably 0-1-year experience.
- Hands-on experience with CMM machines and PC-DMIS software will be considered a plus.
- Familiarity with prominent metrology software offerings will be advantage.
- A strong and confident communicator with good written and oral communication skills with an ability to communicate effectively with end user customers as well as internal stake holders.
- Ability to understand, evaluate, formulate, and communicate complex metrology solutions.
- Proven effectiveness collaborating with engineers, demonstrating the ability to understand and explain complicated technical issues.
- A quick learner, with strong analytical skills, who enjoys getting to the bottom of our software applications and loves helping customers.
- Comfortable in a highly collaborative environment with a hands-on and can-do attitude.
- Willingness to travel and work at customer site. Adaptability to work in shift in crisis hours.
- Travel: Up to 50% domestic as well as International travel (on need basis).
Apply Link: Click Here