Hero MotoCorp Recruitment 2020 | Engineer – Electromechanical | BE/ B.Tech – Automobile/ Electrical | Jaipur
Hero MotoCorp Recruitment 2020 | Engineer – Electromechanical | BE/ B.Tech – Automobile/ Electrical Engineering | Jaipur
Company: Hero MotoCorp Ltd
Hero MotoCorp Ltd. (Formerly Hero Honda Motors Ltd.) is the world’s largest manufacturer of two – wheelers, based in India.
In 2001, the company achieved the coveted position of being the largest two-wheeler manufacturing company in India and also, the ‘World No.1’ two-wheeler company in terms of unit volume sales in a calendar year. Hero MotoCorp Ltd. continues to maintain this position till date.
Company Website: www.heromotocorp.com
Positions: Senior Engineer – Electromechanical
Experience: 3 – 5 Years
Job Location: Jaipur
Salary: Best In Industry
Qualification: BE/ B.Tech – Automobile/ Electrical Engineering
Job Description: Vehicle Electrical area is defined for all the electrical and electronics parts used in the vehicle excluding engine electronics & lighting devices. This requirement is to fulfill the requirements of vehicle in terms of Switches, Horns, Battery, Relays EM, Ignition Lock etc. This area also requires exposure system which is must to enter into various country regulation requirements.
Job Purpose / Role: To work as an team member for Design and Development Switches, Horns, Battery, Relays EM, Ignition Lock. Should understand and ensure all the legal and regulatory requirements embedded in the design.
- Support build up of respective vehicle Electrical Team
- Ensure in time completion of all design and development tasks
- Collaborate/integrate with all related departments
- Play a key role in introducing new technologies in the area of vehicle electrical
- Experience of Switches, Ignition Lock, Relays Design and Process
- CATIA Surfacing and 3D modeling and layout working
- Analyze Thermal and Structural Simulation data and its correlation with design
- Understanding time and cost implications and its control
- Experienced in handling suppliers and internal/external customers
- Work experience within global standards and time zones
Apply Link: Click Here