Hero Campus Challenge Season 6 For Engineering & MBA Students | BE/ B.Tech/ ME/ M.Tech/ MBA | 2021/ 2022 Batch | Across India
Hero MotoCorp Limited announced Campus Challenge 2020 for Final year/Pre Final Year candidates. Hero Campus Challenge Season 6, an initiative by Hero MotoCorp Limited, is an opportunity for the students to get a peek into the world of Hero and be a part of it, by working on Hero’s real business challenges.
These can be either particular problem-based challenges to choose a methodology to identify the top priorities for the organization or scenario planning exercises to settle on Hero’s long-term strategy.
Through HCC Season 6, Hero aims to understand diverse & unique perspectives and approaches toward scenario building/problem solving from some of the brilliant minds of the country, studying at India’s leading B-Schools and Engineering Colleges.
Participants are expected to analyze past trends and other disruptions from the present world while keeping in mind how it would impact Hero MotoCorp and present their feasible and actionable solution to the current scenario.
Company Website: www.heromotocorp.com
Challenge Name: Hero Campus Challenge 2020
Benefits: Job + Prizes
Job Location: Across India
- Engineering Colleges: B.Tech/ BE students from final and pre-final year from all Engineering Colleges and ME/ M.Tech students from all IITs and IISc are eligible to participate.
- B-Schools: First-year and final-year students from two year MBA/PGDM programs can take part in HCC Season 6 as well.
What’s in for you?
- Prize pool worth upto INR 6,00,000/-
- Pre-Placement Interviews (PPIs) from Hero MotoCorp
- Participation Certificates
- An opportunity to present your solutions to the Senior Leadership of Hero MotoCorp
How to Apply?
All interested and eligible candidates can take the challenge by registering in the following link.
For More Details & Apply Link: Click Here
Important dates & deadlines?
- 20 November 2020 11:59 PM IST-Registration Deadline dates
- 22 November 2020 11:59 PM IST-Quiz Deadline dates
- 06 December 2020 11:59 PM IST-Idea Elevator Pitch Submission Deadline dates
- 20 December 2020 11:59 PM IST-Virtual Presentation Submission Deadline dates
- 21 December 2020 10:00 AM IST-Virtual Presentation Starts dates
- 23 December 2020 07:00 PM IST-Virtual Presentation Ends dates
- 07 January 2021 12:00 PM IST Grand Finale