HARMAN Samsung Recruitment 2020 | Freshers | Material Planner | 2016/ 2017/ 2018/ 2019 Batch | BE/ B.Tech/ BA/ B.Com/ BBM/ B.Sc/ BCA | Pune
Company: HARMAN International (India) Pvt Ltd
HARMAN is the world leader in Audio and Connectivity technologies and owns some of the premium brands such as JBL, AKG, HARMAN/KARDON to mention a few. HARMAN International (India) Pvt. Ltd., a wholly owned subsidiary of HARMAN International Industries Inc, was legally incorporated in 2009 as an R&D centre providing support to the company’s global businesses.
The India Development Centre was set up in order to broaden HARMAN’s engineering footprint for developing audio and infotainment solutions for automotive, professional and consumer lifestyle markets.
Company Website: www.harman.com
Positions: Material Planner I
Job Location: Pune
Salary: Best In Industry
Experience: 0 – 3 Years
Education: Any Bachelor’s Degree
- Supervise the receipt of all arriving consignments and ensure correct quantity has been received by comparing supplier documents.
- Identify any damaged or missing goods and immediate communication to concern persons.
- Monitor the quantity and quality of stored commodity with Packing Unit (PU) & Transfer Order (TO) labels.
- Allocate storage space for items bases on their types and s.
- All material put away should be on right location.
- Input stock (Goods Receipt Note) items into SAP and store in the assigned location.
- Ensure that warehouse workers comply with the company safety and security procedures.
- Communicates and coordinates with appropriate buyer returns, rejections and credits.
- Submit all invoices & BOE to finance within time frame.
- Ensure FIFO; strictly follow Stack Height Limits, No Torn/ Damage Boxes in warehouse.
- Co-ordination with Quality Team for Material Clearance
- Material / Parts for New Projects need to be Monitored and Controlled
- Should Flexible to Work in Shifts.
Application Link: Click Here