HARCO Bank Recruitment 2019 | Freshers | Clerk/ Accountant/ Officer | 978 Posts | Any Degree | Last Date: 31st August 2019
HARCO Bank Recruitment 2019 | Freshers | Clerk/ Accountant/ Officer | 978 Posts | B.Com/ BA/ B.Sc/ BE/ B.Tech/ M.Com/ MA/ PG | Chandigarh | Last Date: 31st August 2019
Company: Haryana State Cooperative Apex Bank Limited
Haryana State Cooperative Apex Bank Limited (HARCO BANK) occupies a vital position in the State economy and has been financing farmers, rural artisans agricultural labourers, entrepreneurs etc. in the State and serving its depositors for the last 49 years.
HARCO Bank is having 13 branches and two extension counters at Chandigarh & Panchkula at the state level. 19 Central Cooperative Banks with their 594 offices working at the district level.
Company Website: www.harcobank.org.in
Positions: Line Inspector – Central Quality (Junior Engineer)
Total Vacancies: 978 Posts
- For Clerk: 790 posts
- For Junior Accountant: 123 posts
- For Senior Accountant: 35 posts
- For Assistant Manager/ Development Officer: 30 posts
Experience: Freshers/ Experienced
Job Location: Chandigarh
- For Clerk: Rs.35,400-1,12,400/- PM
- For Junior Accountant: Rs.35,400-1,12,400/- PM
- For Senior Accountant: Rs.35,400-1,12,400/- PM
- For Assistant Manager/ Development Officer: Rs.44,900-1,42,400/- PM
- Candidates should complete graduation with 55% marks or Commerce Graduate with 50% marks from a recognized University
For Junior Accountant:
- Candidates should complete B.Com/ BA with Economics or Math/ B.Sc with Maths as one of the subjects with at least 55% marks in aggregate/ B.Tech with at least 60% marks
For Senior Accountant:
- Candidates should complete Commerce or Science with Math or BA with Math at least 55% marks or Economics with 3 years experience. OR
- Candidates should complete M.Com or MA with Math or Economics with at least 50% marks
For Assistant Manager/ Development Officer:
- Candidates should complete graduation in science with Math/ Arts with Economics or Maths/ Commerce/ B.Tech with at least 60% marks OR
- Post Graduate in Maths or Economics or Commerce or Business Administration or Engineering with at least 55% marks either in Graduation or Post Graduation or Chartered Accountant with at least 55% marks OR
- Post Graduation in Economics or Maths or Commerce with CAIIB with 50% marks.
- Master in Banking and Insurance Management with 60% marks
Note: For all above posts candidates should have knowledge of Hindi/ Sanskrit up to Matric Standard.
The selection process is based on the Preliminary and Main Examination. For Clerk post, there will be a Preliminary and Main Examination. There will be no Preliminary examination for Junior Accountant, Senior Accountant, Assistant Manager/ Development Officer post
For Clerk post:
Preliminary Examination (only for Clerk posts):
- The Preliminary online (CBT) examination will be comprising of objective type, multiple-choice questions
- The time duration for the exam is 90 minutes
- Each question containing 1 mark of total Ninety 90 marks
|Name of Test||Questions||Marks|
Main Examination (for Clerk):
- The main online (CBT) examination will be comprising of objective type, multiple-choice questions
- The time duration for the exam is 150 minutes.
- For each correct answer will get 0.5 marks, there will be no negative marking for wrong answers
- The medium of examination will be English/Hindi except where the knowledge of the English language of the candidates is to be tested.
|Name of Test||Questions||Marks|
|History/Current Affairs/Literature/Geography Civic/Environment/Culture of Haryana||45||22.5|
- For General Category: Rs.600/-
- For SC/BCA/BCB/ EBPG(EWS)/Female candidates of Haryana only: Rs.300/-
- No fee for Ex-serviceman of Haryana
Payment mode: Payment can be made by using only Debit Cards (RuPay/Visa/Master Card/Maestro), Credit Cards, Internet Banking, IMPS, Cash Cards, Mobile Wallet.
How to Apply: All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this post by online on or before 31st August 2019
For more details & Apply Link: Click Here