Google Recruitment 2020 | Freshers | Software Student Intern (STEP) 2021 | BE/ B.Tech | Bangalore/ Hyderabad
Google Recruitment 2020 | Freshers | Software Student Training in Engineering Program Intern (STEP) 2021 | 2022 Batch | BE/ B.Tech | Bangalore/ Hyderabad
Company: Google India Pvt Ltd
Google Recruitment 2020:- Google Inc. is an American multinational technology company specializing in Internet-related services and products. These include online advertising technologies, search, cloud computing, and software. Most of its profits are derived from AdWords, an online advertising service that places advertising near the list of search results.
Google was founded by Larry Page and Sergey Brin while they were Ph.D. students at Stanford University. Together they own about 14 percent of its shares but control 56 percent of the stockholder voting power through supervoting stock. They incorporated Google as a privately held company on September 4, 1998.
Position: Software Student Training in Engineering Program (STEP) Intern
Salary: Best In Industry
Job Location: Bangalore/ Hyderabad
About the Program:
- Software Project: A development project that you will work on with a team of Googlers and other STEP Interns.
- Skills-Based Training: Enhance your coding skills, and gain exposure to new tools and programming languages.
- Professional Development: Attend ongoing technical talks by senior Googlers. Additionally, learn how to enhance your resume, approach technical interviews, and improve your presentation skills.
- Mentorship: Be matched with a Google Engineer, other than your manager, to guide you through your summer experience.
- Fun: Engage in social activities, community building and networking. Build relationships with your peers.
- Exposure: Gain a unique glimpse into applying your Computer Science studies in a professional environment.
- Currently in second year of study, enrolled in a Bachelor’s program, majoring or intending to major in Computer Science or related technical field.
- Experience in one or more general purpose programming languages.
- Currently enrolled in a full time degree program and returning to the program after the completion of the internship
- Excellent programming skills (C++, Java, Python).
- Ability to complete a full-time, 10-12 week internship between May and August 2021 (exact program dates will be provided at a later point in the process).
Application Link: Click Here