GlobalFoundries Recruitment 2020 | Principle Engineer | BE/ B.Tech/ ME/ M.Tech – CSE/ EEE | Bangalore
GlobalFoundries Recruitment 2020 | Principle Engineer | BE/ B.Tech/ ME/ M.Tech/ BS/ MS – Computers/ Electrical Engineering | Bangalore
GlobalFoundries (also known as GF) is an American semiconductor foundry headquartered in Santa Clara, California, United States. GlobalFoundries was created by the divestiture of the manufacturing arm of Advanced Micro Devices (AMD). The Emirate of Abu Dhabi is the owner of the company through its subsidiary Advanced Technology Investment Company (ATIC).
The firm manufactures integrated circuits in high volume mostly for semiconductor companies such as AMD, Broadcom, Qualcomm, and STMicroelectronics. It has five 200 mm wafer fabrication plants in Singapore, one 300 mm plant each in Germany and Singapore, and three plants in the United States: one 200 mm plant in Vermont (where it is the largest private employer) and two 300 mm plants in New York.
Company Website: www.globalfoundries.com
Positions: Principle Engineer – Custom Mixed Signal & Digital Design flow
Job Location: Bangalore
Salary: Best In Industry
Experience: 2 – 5 Years
- You have an engineering degree in electrical or computer engineering, physics or in semiconductors (design or technology).
- MS in Electrical Engineering is required with specialization in Circuit Design. (2 – 3 years’ experience).
- Or BS in Electrical Engineering is required with specialization in Circuit Design. (4 – 5 years’ experience).
- In this position you will be integrated in our Technology Enablement team, especially in projects the Design technology Co-optimization (DTCO) department will be driving.
- In close collaboration with other disciplines across our worldwide engineering teams
- You will be maintaining as well as further developing custom mixed signal and digital design environments for seed IPs which are used for complex Analog and mixed signal designs including Memory, serial IO, ADC, DAC, PLL , Bandgap, Thermal sensor , LVDS etc
Application Link: Click Here