Genpact Off Campus Drive 2021 | Freshers | Management Trainee – Support Engineer | BE/ B.Tech – CSE/ IT/ EEE/ ECE | 2019/ 2020 Batch | Hyderabad
Genpact Off Campus Drive 2021: Genpact Limited (NYSE: G) is a global leader in transforming and running business processes and operations, including those that are complex and industry-specific. Our mission is to help clients become more competitive by making their enterprises more intelligent through becoming more adaptive, innovative, globally effective and connected to their own clients.
Genpact stands for Generating Impact – visible in tighter cost management as well as better management of risk, regulations and growth for hundreds of long-term clients including more than 100 of the Fortune Global 500.
Company Website: www.genpact.com
Positions: Management Trainee – Support Engineer
Job Location: Hyderabad
Salary: Best In Industry
Qualification: BE/ B.Tech – CSE/ IT/ EEE/ ECE (2019/ 2020 Batch)
Job Description: Inviting applications for the role of Management Trainee – Application Support L1. In this role, you will be a part of the Cora support team who will take ownership of customer issues reported and see problems through to resolution
- Take ownership of customer issues reported and see problems through to resolution
- Research, diagnose, troubleshoot and identify solutions to resolve customer issues
- Follow standard procedures for proper escalation of unresolved issues to the appropriate internal teams
- Provide prompt and accurate feedback to customers
- Ensure proper recording and closure of all issues
- Prepare accurate and timely reports
- Post patching issue gets more people to apply for job role resolution. Provide and document RCA & corrective actions on repetitive issues for a permanent fix, Provide Guidance and Support to other IT Team Knowledge Management processes; Provide resolution notes for new issues or work-around; keep team members and team lead aware of changes. Build, develop & maintain updated user self-help documentation and quick reference guides for frequently asked questions about the application.
- Enable the users to handle activities on their own
Application Link: Click Here