Genpact Off Campus Drive 2021 | Freshers | Management Trainee – Service Desk | BE/ B.Tech/ B.Sc – Computers/ IT; BCA | Hyderabad
Genpact Off Campus Drive 2021: Genpact Limited (NYSE: G) is a global leader in transforming and running business processes and operations, including those that are complex and industry-specific. Our mission is to help clients become more competitive by making their enterprises more intelligent through becoming more adaptive, innovative, globally effective and connected to their own clients.
Genpact stands for Generating Impact – visible in tighter cost management as well as better management of risk, regulations and growth for hundreds of long-term clients including more than 100 of the Fortune Global 500.
Company Website: www.genpact.com
Positions: Management Trainee – Service Desk
Job Location: Hyderabad
Salary: Best In Industry
Qualification for Genpact Recruitment 2021:
BE/ B.Tech – CSE/ IT; B.Sc/ BCA
- This role will consist of managing service desk team which will include performance, escalations, team admin issues and driving improvements. Along with other project related task on adhoc basis and managing relationship with stakeholders.
- Manage the Service Desk and staff to provide 1st level technical support
- Act as an escalation point for unresolved or escalated calls
- Take on a wider customer service role and promote the customer service ethic to maintain a high degree of customer service for all support queries and adhere to all service management principles
- Periodic reporting to senior management and represent Service Desk during reviews/meetings.
- Ensure staff take ownership of user problems and be proactive when dealing with user issues.
- Allocate more complex calls to the relevant IT Support members.
- Arrange for external technical support where problems cannot be resolved in house.
- Ensuring knowledge management systems and documentation are kept up to date
- Contribute to and comply with the Quality System and the IT Operations Manual.
- Track and report statistics to management on a periodic basis, or as requested.
- Identify and own Users’ training requirements.
- Analyze Incident trends, and recommend and implement actions, with approval, to reduce Incidents.
- Increase the Availability of self-service capability, such as through providing self-service articles and help documentation for common issues across Service Desks.
- Must have a technology and service desk background
- Graduate in any stream
- ITIL certification
- Multitasking skills.
- Ability to pay attention to detail.
- Proven work experience as operations supervisor
- In-depth knowledge of performance metrics
- Good PC skills, especially MS Excel
- Excellent communication and leadership skills
- Organizational and time-management skills
- Excellent written and verbal skills
- Experience/understanding of ITIL methodology
- The ability to multitask across multiple incidents ·
- Understanding of SLAs and KPIs
- Experience of working in complex, high pressured environments within a 24-hour service structure
How to Apply for GENPACT Recruitment 2021?
Desirous candidates may apply through online mode ASAP.
Apply Link: Click Here