Genesys Recruitment 2020 | Associate Software Engineer | 2016/ 2017/ 2018/ 2019 Batch | BE/ B.Tech – Computers/ Electronics Engineering | Chennai
Every year, Genesys® delivers more than 70 billion remarkable customer experiences for organisations in over 100 countries. Through the power of the cloud and AI, our technology connects every customer moment across marketing, sales and service on any channel, while also improving employee experiences.
Genesys pioneered Experience as a Service℠ so organisations of any size can provide true personalisation at scale, interact with empathy and foster customer trust and loyalty. This is enabled by Genesys Cloud™, an all-in-one solution and the world’s leading public cloud contact centre platform, designed for rapid innovation, scalability and flexibility.
Company Website: www.genesys.com
Positions: Associate Software Engineer
Salary: As per Industry
Job Location: Chennai
Experience: 1 – 3 Year
Education: BE/ B.Tech – Computers/ Electronics Engineering
- In-depth knowledge of Object Orientated concepts, efficient design patterns (including asynchronous programming algorithms) and re-factoring techniques; ability to apply them when building and maintaining highly-scalable server applications
- Good knowledge of Node JS / C++, ability to both develop from scratch or learn and improve existing code
- Good communication skills, both verbal and written
- Strong team player who enjoys collaborating with others while, also, able to complete his tasks without direct supervision
- Quick learner with excellent problem-solving skills
- Knowledge with Multi-threaded development & exposure to debugging tools/techniques for profiling on C++ / Node JS
- Debugging Tools -> WinDBG, GDB, Purify, Memory Validator, etc.
- Debugging techniques -> Memory/Handle leak, post mortem debugging, remote debugging, analyzing process performance data, etc.
- Working experience in socket programming, cloud programming
- Good understanding of cross-platform programming.
- Implement software according to the approved design, on time and with quality
- Provide code drops on a regular basis; ensure continuous integration of new code being developed; maintain stable software through nightly build and unit tests practice
- Participate in code reviews and submit your code for review by others, perform static and dynamic code analysis on a regular basis, follow best design and development practices
- Resolve technical issues promptly, help with customer escalations
- Participate in daily and weekly team meetings, report on progress using tracking systems in place
- Learn Genesys software and help to coordinate work within the team
Apply Link: Click Here