General Electric Recruitment 2021 | Freshers | Diploma Engineer Trainee | Diploma – Manufacturing/ Mechanical/ Production Engineering | 2019/ 2020 Batch | Vadodara
Company: GE India Technology Centre
General Electric Recruitment 2021: General Electric (GE) is an American multinational conglomerate corporation incorporated in New York. As of 2015, the company operates through the following segments: Appliances, Power and Water, Oil and Gas, Energy Management, Aviation, Healthcare, Transportation and Capital which cater to the needs of Home Appliances, Financial services, Medical device, Life Sciences, Pharmaceutical, Automotive, Software Development and Engineering industries.
GE is organized around a global exchange of knowledge, the “GE Store,” through which each business shares and accesses the same technology, markets, structure and intellect.
Company Website: www.ge.com/in
Positions: Diploma Engineer Trainee
Salary: Best In Industry
Job Location: Vadodara
Education: Diploma in Manufacturing/ Production/ Mechanical Engineering.
- Effective planning and execution of IR_UT measurements according to current guidelines
- Maintain equipment
- Performing fast scans and geometrical scans on blades with blade scanner
- Carrying out other quality-related ad hoc assignments
- Reporting daily observations to Quality Supervisor/Manager
- Update the quality data systems including Quality Change Requests (QCR).
- Prepare reports/statistics on quality issues and report daily observations to Quality Supervisor
- Upload the UT scanning data and report in time.
- Provide input to the daily Production meeting and flag critical issues/ deviations that need additional support and to help to perform route cause analysis in production in order to fix issues identified
- Ensuring effective handling of deviations
Perform QCR start-up and treatment
- Implementing new or revised control instructions or guidelines for measurements
- Initiate repairs according to instructions
- Treat and handle diverging materials
Application Link: Click Here