GEA Group Recruitment 2021 | Automation Engineer | BE/ B.Tech – Electrical/ Electronics/ Instrumentation | 2013 – 2019 Batch | Vadodara
Company: GEA Group
GEA Group Recruitment 2021: GEA is one of the largest suppliers of process technology for the food industry and a wide range of other industries. The international technology group focuses on process technology and components for sophisticated production processes in various end-user markets.
Our customers are at the heart of everything we do and we build strong partnerships with them. We provide individual and sustainable solutions for a wide range of customer-specific applications.
Company Website: www.gea.com
Positions: Engineer – Automation
Experience: 1 – 7 years
Job Location: Vadodara
Salary: Best In Industry
Eligibility Criteria for GEA Group Recruitment 2021:
BE/ B.Tech – Electrical/ Electronics/ Instrumentation & Control Engineering
- Point of contact for all specific software engineering questions and tasks, both internally and externally
- Software engineering responsibilities for specific projects, both new projects as well as upgrade projects on existing installations.
- Manages programming, testing and software quality of ongoing software projects.
- Reports project status and project timing to the head of software engineering.
- Discusses in team with the project manager and/or the project engineer functional specifications and software design specifications and status open software issues
- Project specific changes to standard software control modules are pre-discussed with automation standardization lead
- Discusses with operations software testing on installations on assembly
- Discusses with validation issues detected during formal validation and resolves issues.
- Manages all software aspects during start up at customer site for installations on site, controls software updates on site, and manages software links with other installations on site: MES, cleaning skids,….
- Actively cooperates in achieving environmental and safety targets as defined by local management (e.g. waste treatment, energy reduction, safety instructions,.. …)
- Troubleshooting and root cause analysis of software issues for existing installations.
- 1 – 7 years with Automation Back-ground.
- Experience on any particular Pharma / Food / Chemical Industry.
- Background in control systems-related software design for process/equipment control.
- Siemens TIA Portal, Step7, CPU’s: S7-1500/300/400 PLC knowledge
- Siemens WinCC Scada experience
- Visual Basic knowledge
- Industrial Communication Protocols (OPC, Profinet, Profibus, IO Link,…)
- Variable Frequency Drive controls (Schneider, Danfoss, …)
- Databases and SQL knowledge.
- Microsoft .Net technologies are assets.
How to Apply for GEA Group Recruitment 2021?
Interested and Eligible candidates may apply through online mode.
Apply Link: Click Here