GE Off Campus Drive 2020 | Freshers | Intern | 2020/ 2021 Batch | BE/ B.Tech – CSE/ EEE/ ECE | Bangalore
GE Off Campus Drive 2020 | Freshers | Intern | 2020/ 2021 Batch | BE/ B.Tech – Computer Science, Machine Learning, Electrical, Electronics Engineering | Bangalore
Company: GE India Technology Centre
General Electric (GE) is an American multinational conglomerate corporation incorporated in New York. As of 2015, the company operates through the following segments: Appliances, Power and Water, Oil and Gas, Energy Management, Aviation, Healthcare, Transportation and Capital which cater to the needs of Home Appliances, Financial services, Medical device, Life Sciences, Pharmaceutical, Automotive, Software Development and Engineering industries.
GE is organized around a global exchange of knowledge, the “GE Store,” through which each business shares and accesses the same technology, markets, structure and intellect.
Company Website: www.ge.com
Positions: Cyber security Intern
Business: GE Healthcare
Salary: Best In Industry
Job Location: Bangalore
- Third/ Fourth year student (BE/ B.Tech) in Computer Science, Machine Learning, Electrical Engineering/ Electronics and communication engineering with passion in medical imaging.
- Strong foundations in design, analysis, and implementation of algorithms. Basic understanding of machine learning, computer vision or deep learning is preferred.
- Expertise and Experience in Cyber Security Field
- Strong theoretical and practical background in Cyber Security
- Familiarity with Python, C++, and Java
We are looking to grow our team of Cyber Security Lab Group at GEHC in Bangalore. We are looking for top notch researchers at all career levels who want to be part of this exciting journey. As a group, we will innovate and execute on the R&D strategy around Cyber Security Solutions aligned with the GEHC business
Application Link: Click Here