GAIL Recruitment 2021 | www.gailonline.com | Freshers | Executive Trainee | 25 Posts | BE/ B.Tech – Chemical, EEE, ECE, I&CE | Across India | Last Date: 16th March 2021
Company: GAIL (India) Limited
GAIL Recruitment 2021:- Gail (India) Limited (GAIL) (formerly known as Gas Authority of India Limited) is the largest state-owned natural gas processing and distribution company in India. It is headquartered in New Delhi.
It has the following business segments: natural gas, liquid hydrocarbon, liquefied petroleum gas transmission, petrochemical, city gas distribution, exploration and production, GAILTEL and electricity generation. GAIL was conferred with the Maharatna status on 1 Feb 2013, by the Government of India.
Company Website: www.gailonline.com
Positions: Executive Trainee
Total Vacancies: 25 Posts
- Chemical: 13
- Instrumentation: 12
Job Location: Across India
Salary: Rs.60,000-1,80,000/- PM
Eligibility Criteria for GAIL Recruitment 2021:
- Executive Trainee (Chemical): Bachelor Degree in Engineering in Chemical/ Petrochemical/ Chemical Technology/ Petrochemical Technology with minimum 65% Marks from recognized University /Institution.
- Executive Trainee (Instrumentation): Bachelor Degree in Engineering in Instrumentation/ Instrumentation & Control/ Electronics & Instrumentation/ Electrical & Instrumentation/ Electronics/ Electrical & Electronics with minimum 65% Marks from recognized University /Institution.
- Note: Candidates who are currently in the final year (2020-2021) of their Engineering Degree course (including 05 years BE/ B.Tech + ME/ M.Tech integrated dual degree in Engineering course) are eligible to apply.
- Age limit: Below 26 years as on 16-03-2021.
Selection Process for GAIL Recruitment 2021:
- Eligible candidates will have to appear for Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering (GATE) – 2021.
- Based on the GATE-2021 score and requirement, candidates will be shortlisted for Group Discussion and/ or Personal Interview for the position of Executive Trainee in the relevant disciplines.
|Post/ Discipline||Corresponding GATE 2021 Paper||GATE 2021 Paper Code|
|ET (Chemical)||Chemical Engineering||CH|
|ET (Instrumentation)||Instrumentation Engineering||IN|
Note: Only GATE 2021 Score is valid for this recruitment process. GATE score of 2020 or prior is not valid.
How to Apply for GAIL Recruitment 2021:
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this position online from 15th February to 16th March 2021.
For More Details & Apply at GAIL: Click Here