Fresher jobs in Silicon Labs | Associate Product Marketing Manager | BE/ B.Tech/ ME/ M.Tech – Computers/ Electrical/ Electronics | 2020 Batch | Hyderabad
Company: Silicon Labs Inc
Fresher jobs in Silicon Labs: Silicon Laboratories, Inc. (Silicon Labs) is a fabless global technology company that designs and manufactures semiconductors, other silicon devices and software, which it sells to electronics design engineers and manufacturers in Internet of Things (IoT) infrastructure, industrial automation, consumer and automotive markets worldwide.
It is headquartered in Austin, Texas, United States. The company focuses on microcontrollers (MCUs), wireless system on chips (SoCs), timing devices, digital isolation devices, sensors and broadcast devices. The company also produces software stacks including firmware libraries and protocol-based software, and a free software development platform called Simplicity Studio.
Position: Associate Product Marketing Manager
Job Locations: Hyderabad
Salary: Best In Industry
- Enrollment in BS/MS Electrical, Computer Engineering, or Computer Science (EE, ECE,CS) degree plan
- You have some combination of the following skills:
- Pursuing an MBA with a technical minor in EE/CS
- Pursuing a Business or Leadership minor
- Understanding of wireless technologies and/or integrated circuits (ICs)
- General coursework or prior internship experience in Marketing, Communications, digital or social marketing, and Writing
- Demonstrated ability to Research and pull Metrics
Our Associate Product Managers solve real-world problems for several IoT market segments including home automation, home appliance, wearables, industrial automation and medical market segments within a small, collaborative team of the industry’s most innovative talent. You will help define target applications and go-to-market plans for specific market segments all while being mentored and closely guided by the business leaders and engineers who have a vested interest in your success.
- Drive revenue by defining future products, prioritizing customer issues, bugs, and identifying solutions for future products.
- Develop competitive analysis, pricing strategy, system block diagrams and work with applications to create a demo to help develop go-to-market strategy for SoC Modules for a target market.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams like design engineering, applications, software and product test engineering to develop long-term innovation ideas, road map definition, silicon definition.
- Prepare business reports using modern data platforms and develop automated reporting that meets or exceeds the business owner’s requirements.
Application Link: Click Here