Ford Off Campus Drive 2019 | Freshers | Engineering Graduates | 2019 Batch | BE/ B.Tech – CSE/IT, ECE, EEE | Chennai | Last Date: 8th September 2019
Company: Ford Motor Company
Ford Motor Company is an American multinational automaker that has its main headquarters in Dearborn, Michigan, a suburb of Detroit. It was founded by Henry Ford and incorporated on June 16, 1903. The company sells automobiles and commercial vehicles under the Ford brand and most luxury cars under the Lincoln brand.
Ford also owns Brazilian SUV manufacturer Troller, an 8% stake in Aston Martin of the United Kingdom and a 32% stake in Jiangling Motors. It also has joint-ventures in China (Changan Ford), Taiwan (Ford Lio Ho), Thailand (AutoAlliance Thailand), Turkey (Ford Otosan), and Russia (Ford Sollers). The company is listed on the New York Stock Exchange and is controlled by the Ford family; they have minority ownership but the majority of the voting power.
Company Website: www.ford.com
Positions: Engineering Graduates
Salary: Best in Industry
Job Location: Chennai
- BE/ B.Tech – CS/IT, ECE, EEE
- 2019 Batch
- CGPA: 7.0 and above, without standing arrears
- Able to work independently while interacting across different teams to accomplish projects and must be detail-oriented.
- Must have the ability to bring the technical experience together with business knowledge
- Be willing to learn new technologies and methodologies
- Self-motivated and a team player.
- Strong organizational and interpersonal skills.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills, both written and oral.
- Willing to work in rotational shifts
- Willing to work with distributed teams.
How to Apply: All interested and eligible candidates apply for the post online on or before 8th September 2019.
For More Details: Click Here
Apply Link: Click Here