Force Motors Recruitment 2019 | Project Coordinator | BE/ B.Tech – All Streams; MBA | Pune | November 2019
Company: Force Motors Ltd
Force Motors, is the Pune based pioneer of the LCV Industry that gave India iconic brands like the Tempo, Matador, Minidor and Traveller. Over the last fifty years it has partnered with leading global automotive names like Daimler, ZF, Bosch and MAN from Germany. A completely vertically integrated company, Force makes its own engines, chassis, gear boxes, axles, bodies, etc. for their entire product range.
Today, it manufactures a wide range of vehicles including Small Commercial Vehicles (SCV), Light Commercial Vehicles (LCV), Multi Utility Vehicles (MUV), Sports Utility Vehicles (SUV) and Agricultural Tractors. With 2 plants in Akurdi (Maharashtra) and Pithampur (Madhya Pradesh) respectively it employs around 8500 people.
Company Website: www.forcemotors.com
Positions: Business Analyst/ Program Manager
Role: Project Coordinator
Industry Type: Automobile / Auto Anciliary / Auto Components
Experience: 4 – 7 Years
Salary: INR 4,00,000 – 8,50,000 P.A
Job Location: Pune
Qualification: BE/ B.Tech; Preferred: MBA
- Candidate should have excellent knowledge in Business Data Analysis with proficiency in MS Excel, MS Word and MS Power point.
- Incumbent should have good interpersonal skills and communication skills.
- Incumbent Should Provide meticulous and a precise and presentation to management.
Details of the Job:
- Study and prepare work schedule based on the work scope
- Data Analysis and good command in excel
- Co-ordination with other departments for conducting CFTs and to obtain necessary information
- To make daily and weekly planning to meet the management given target
- Prepare all necessary MIS reports as required
- Meeting all the project leaders so as to understand the completion status of the project
- Indent of brought out parts
- Budget approval tracking
Apply Link: Click Here