Fluor Recruitment 2019 | Associate Design Engineer – Process Engineering | BE/ B.Tech – Chemical | Gurgaon | November 2019
Company: Fluor Daniel India Pvt Ltd
Fluor Daniel India Private Limited (Fluor India), was established in 1995, to provide a full range of engineering, design, procurement, and construction management services to Indian and overseas clients.
Fluor India is an established quality provider of engineering, procurement, construction management (EPC) and project management services for Fluor’s energy and chemicals, power, mining, and industrial projects, and is a key support office for Fluor facilities located in North America, Africa, the Middle East, Europe, and Asia Pacific.
Company Website: www.fluor.com/india
Positions: Associate Design Engineer – Process Engineering
Experience: 1 – 4 Years
Job Location: Gurgoan
Salary: Best In Industry
Education: BE/ B.Tech in Chemical engineering with minimum 1 – 4 years of work experience.
- Perform and check routine calculations, specify simple equipment, and solve problems of simple engineering complexity
- Review vendor equipment documentation within the discipline and from other disciplines for compliance with project requirements, and actively seek discrepancy resolution
- Participate in equipment and material procurement activities
- Adhere to industry codes and standards as well as department practices and procedures
- Analyze and make independent recommendations regarding solutions to problems with varying complexity in accordance with organization and/or project objectives and guidelines
- Organize and prioritize a variety of projects and multiple tasks in an effective and timely manner, set priorities, and meet deadlines
- Other duties as assigned
Application Link: Click Here