Flextronics Off Campus Drive 2019 | Freshers | Junior Engineer | 2017 – 2019 Batch | BE/ B.Tech – Electrical, Electronics, Mechanical | Pune | October 2019
Company: Flextronics Technologies India Pvt Ltd
Flextronics International Ltd. (simply known as Flextronics or Flex) is an international supply chain solutions company that offers design, manufacturing, distribution and aftermarket services to original equipment manufacturers (OEMs). It is the second largest global Electronics Manufacturing Services (EMS) company by revenue, behind only Taiwan’s Foxconn.
Flextronics has manufacturing operations in over 30 countries, totalling approximately 27.2 million square feet and 200,000 employees.
Company Website: www.flex.com
Positions: Junior Engineer – GBS Engineering
Experience: 0 – 2 Years
Job Location: Pune
Salary: Best in Industry
- BE/ B.Tech in Chemical, Electrical, Electronics, Mechanical Engineering
- Minimum 0- 2 years of experience as a in a Manufacturing set up, preferably in EMS industry
We are looking for someone who demonstrates:
- Intense collaboration
- Passionate customer focus
- Thoughtful, fast, disciplined execution
- Tenacious commitment to continuous improvement
- Relentless drive to win
Here is a glimpse of what you’ll do…
- Responsible for Collection, analysis & archival of the component information related to Environmental Compliance thro’ Wind-chill Product Analytics Tool
- Interaction with Manufacturers across the world to collect the Environmental declarations & provides guidance on Compliance information requested by Requestor
- Provide Training to suppliers on the Environmental Compliance requirements wrt customer needs wherever required.
Application Link: Click Here