Flexera Recruitment 2021 | Software Engineer | BE/ B.Tech – Computer Science/ Information Technology | Bangalore
Company: Flexera Software Inc
Flexera Recruitment 2021 : Since day one, Flexera has sought to be an essential IT optimization resource, from developing one of the most widely used tools for software packaging (InstallShield) more than 30 years ago to acquiring the market leader in cloud management (RightScale) in 2018, and cloud migration planning (RISC Networks) in 2019.
Companies spend millions on IT, year after year, without a clear picture of where it goes or how effectively it’s spent. Flexera shines a light into this technology black hole so executives can understand exactly what’s in their IT ecosystem and manage it more effectively.
Flexera thrives on building a diverse workforce because it enables us to build our products with a wider appeal and serve our customers on a global scale.
Today, Flexera continues to search out new ways to expand and evolve our solutions, always seeking to help companies realize the power of IT to transform their business. Flexera is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered for open roles regardless of age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by local/national laws, policies and/or regulations. Regarding disability, we encourage candidates requiring accommodations to please let us know by emailing
Company Website: www.flexera.com
Positions: Software Engineer
Job Location: Bangalore
Salary: Best in Industry
Education: BE/ B.Tech in Computer Science or Information Technology
- We are looking for passionate Licensing Content Analysts who are organized, detail oriented. If you like doing online research, keep reading! The successful candidate will be responsible for conducting research, investigating, and collecting data into a Content Database, according to specific rules and procedures. He/she will also be tracking the latest information from the IT market & other vertical markets and updating/maintaining a comprehensive reference catalog with the most up-to-date information.
- This role requires strong skills in online research, with ability to investigate and collect specific information quickly and accurately. People who have skills in process optimization, understand workflows, who can innovate, propose new ideas and realize incremental improvements, are of special interest to us.
- The role also extends development opportunities for tool building for data collection, organization and workflow automation using modern languages and technologies.
- Respond to external Customer and internal Sales, Product and Support requests to enrich our licensing datastore with new content, according to our published SLA’s.
- Respond to requests to investigate content related issues, identify root cause and remediate.
- Conduct research, analyze and collect licensing data on software products from various sources and curate them.
- Relate data points from 3rd party vendors and product suppliers, and ensure consistency, quality and accuracy in our normalized database
- Advise how data drives customer value, business use cases and decision making
- Identify, analyze, and interpret trends or patterns in complex data sets
- Research and track the latest information from the IT market and update/maintain a comprehensive reference catalog with the most up-to-date information
- Communicate effectively with Support, Engineering and Product Management regarding enrichment, defects, data alignments and gap-fill requests
- Contribute to continuous improvement initiatives and update articles on our Flexera Community
- Confidently promote our team’s principles across the organization
- Relevant knowledge or experience in IT Asset Management (ITAM), Software licensing, data research, analysis, and tool development.
- Degree or equivalent, preferably in Computer Science or Information Technology, and proven experience in development and analysis.
- Experience with relational databases such as Microsoft SQL Server, PostgreSQL, Oracle, or MySQL.
- Firm understanding of ITAM, software and hardware assemblies, version, edition and release management, Discovery Tools, EULA, SLA, licensing terms.
- Familiarity of software licensing including open source, along with SaaS, PaaS and IaaS and Cloud technologies.
- Strong research skills, able to investigate, locate, and collect specific information.
- Strong reading comprehension skills, able to understand information found on web pages, product documentation, technical and licensing publications and extract specific content quickly and accurately
- Comfortable dealing with huge amount of data and able to organize it according to specific rules and patterns
- Firm understanding of process workflows and reporting techniques using relevant tools.
- Knowledge of databases, APIs, SQL, scripting languages, multiple operating system platforms and process automation is advantageous
- Comfortable with Python, Java, Golang, Microservices
- Stay plugged into emerging technologies/industry trends and improve upon existing skills, abilities, and practices
- Strong interpersonal skills, a team player
Application Link: Click Here