FIS Global Recruitment 2019 | Freshers | Engineer – Testing | BE/ B.Tech – CSE/ EEE/ ECE/ Telecom | Pune
FIS Global Recruitment 2019 | Freshers | Engineer – Testing | 2017, 2018, 2019 Batch | BE/ B.Tech – CSE/ EEE/ ECE/ Telecom | Pune | October 2019
Company: Fidelity Information Service Global Pvt Ltd
FIS is a leading global provider of technology and services to the financial services industry, serving more than 14,000 clients in over 130 countries. But, to get an understanding of FIS today, one needs to look back at the company’s history and see how FIS evolved into a world-renowned financial services technology leader.
The company was founded in 1968 as Systematics™ and, through its core processing system of the same name, quickly became a globally recognized provider of technology solutions for financial institutions.
Company Website: www.fisglobal.com
Positions: Engineer – Testing
Experience: 0 – 2 Year
Job Location: Pune
Salary: Best In Industry
Qualification: Bachelor’s degree or the equivalent combination of education, training, or work experience.
Job Description: Developing professional role requiring basic skills with a developing level of proficiency. Maintains a record of test progress and test results. Generally performs single-function tasks that tend to be of small to moderate and scope. Works under close to moderate supervision with limited latitude for independent judgment. Consult with senior peers on non-complex projects to learn through experience. Typically requires up to three years demonstrated experience in software testing.
- Develops, maintains and upgrades manual or automated test scripts, utilities, simulators, data sets and other programmatic test tools required to execute test plans.
- Performs usability testing for total system performance, reliability, scalability and security.
- Effectively communicates testing activities and findings in oral and written forms.
- Controls and manages own daily test activities.
- Provides internal quality assurance.
- Supports test lead to identify risks and develops mitigation strategies.
- Organizes and maintains the test script library.
How to Apply: This Job posted on Monster. If you are applying through mobile only Registration page will open. Register first (Submit or Create Now). You can also apply using Gmail, Facebook and Yahoo. or Registered users can Sign In to apply.
Application Link: Click Here (only Registration form opens in Mobile)