FICO Recruitment 2021 | Quality Engineer | BE/ B.Tech/ B.Sc/ BCA | 2019/ 2020/ 2021 Batch | Bangalore
Company: FICO (Fair Issac Corporation)
FICO Recruitment 2021 : FICO’s groundbreaking use of Big Data and mathematical algorithms to predict consumer behavior has transformed entire industries. The company provides analytics software and tools used across multiple industries to manage risk, fight fraud, build more profitable customer relationships, optimize operations and meet strict government regulations. Many of our products reach industry-wide adoption — such as the FICO® Score, the standard measure of consumer credit risk in the United States. FICO solutions leverage open-source standards and cloud computing to maximize flexibility, speed deployment and reduce costs. The company also helps millions of people manage their personal credit health.
Founded in 1956, FICO introduced analytic solutions such as credit scoring that have made credit more widely available, not just in the United States but around the world. We have pioneered the development and application of critical technologies behind decision management
Company Website: www.fico.com
Positions: Quality Engineer
Experience: Freshers/ Experienced
Job Location: Bangalore
Salary: Best In Industry
- Bachelors’ Degree in Computer Science, Applications Systems Design, or other related Data Processing field of study.
- Proficient in QA in a commercial software environment.
- Experience with test automation tools.
- Demonstrable experience of owning projects and tasks and taking responsibility for seeing them through to their conclusion.
- Hands-On experience in maintaining UI/API automation framework/test suites.
- Strong understanding of quality assurance best practices.
- Proficiency in a scripting language such as Perl or linux shell scripting.
- Proficiency in Programming languages such as Core Java, VB Scripting, Selenium Webdriver.
- Knowledge of XML Parsing and XML related technologies.
- Familiarity with Agile software development lifecycle and quality management.
- Familiarity with ticketing systems experience e.g. JIRA.
- Experience constructing and conducting tests using XML, SQL in a Linux environment.
- Experience with any of tools, JIRA, QTEST Or Quality Center.
- Familiarity in testing Big data applications that uses any of the following – Spark, Storm, Samza, Flink.
- Work as part of scrum team, for product development work for upcoming releases.
- Understanding requirements, user stories, create manual test cases and execute those once functionality is ready for testing.
- Produce and execute test plans that exercise all aspects of the product.
- Work with developers to produce automated tests and maintain them on a go-forward basis.
- Work with developers to triage defects to assist with speedy resolution.
- Ensure ticketing system updated with testing progress and identified defects.
- Communicate status as well as any issues\risks and escalate to Lead\Project Management in a timely fashion.
- Automate test cases using Selenium and related frameworks.
- Integrate test automation with Jenkins for nightly build execution.
- Perform regression testing as required.
- Participate in Sprint Planning, demo, DRB and team meetings.
- Provide support as necessary for Product Support and Professional Services.
How to Apply for FICO Recruitment 2021?
Desirous candidates may apply through online mode ASAP.
Apply Link: Job Expired