Festo Off Campus Drive 2020 | Freshers | Graduate Engineer Trainee | Diploma/ BE/ B.Tech | Bangalore
Festo Off Campus Drive 2020 | Freshers | Graduate Engineer Trainee | 2019/ 2020 Batch | Diploma/ BE/ B.Tech – Mechanical Engineering | Bangalore
Company: Festo India Pvt Ltd
Festo Off Campus Drive 2020:- Festo is a German multinational industrial control and automation company based in Esslingen am Neckar, Germany. Festo is an engineering-driven company, producing and selling pneumatic and electrical control and drive technology for factory or process automation.
Festo Didactic is a world market leader in industrial education and consultancy and is a Founding Sponsor Partner of the WorldSkills Mechatronics Competitions. Sales subsidiaries, distribution centers and factories are located in 61 countries worldwide
Company Website: www.festo.com
Positions: Graduate Engineer Trainee
Salary: Best In Industry
Job Location: Bangalore
Education: Diploma/ BE/ B.Tech – Mechanical Engineering
This role is to provide engineering and technological support, as well as sales support to the sales team for both, systems and components, in order to reach the overall target in growing the process automation business.
- Degree/ Diploma in Mechanical Engineering
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong organizational skill and ability to work as a team
- English business fluent (written and spoken)
- Candidate should be ready to work 6 days in a week
- Preparing the quotations for the enquiries generated from the field sales engineers.
- Downloading the quotes from SAP software and send it to sales Engineers & Customers directly.
- Confirm on the orders if the customer has agreed for the quotation.
- Preparing and issuing Order Acknowledgement to customers
- Co-ordinating internally with stores & logistics for the product delivery to customers
- Co-ordinating with finance team, if the customer has not paid the advance payment.
- Co-ordinating with finance team to understand the credit limit of the customer.
- Clearing internal enquiries and orders through Fax monitoring system by ensuring zero errors.
- Ensure 100% compliance on given check list for quotations & Order processing.
- Frequent information exchange between customer, sales engineer & branch offices.
- Candidate should be ready to work 6 days in a week.
Application Link: Click Here