Faurecia Recruitment 2020 | Freshers | Trainee | BE/ B.Tech – Automobile/ Production/ Mechanical | Pune
Faurecia Recruitment 2020 | Freshers | Trainee – Purchase Tooling and Equipment | BE/ B.Tech – Automobile/ Production/ Industrial/ Mechanical Engineering | 2019/ 2020 Batch | Pune
Faurecia Recruitment 2020: Faurecia is the 8th largest international automotive parts manufacturer in the world; in 2013 it was #1 for vehicle interiors and emission control technology. One in four automobiles is equipped by Faurecia. It designs and manufactures seats, exhaust systems, interior systems (dashboards, centre consoles, door panels, acoustic modules) and decorative aspects of a vehicle (aluminium, wood).
Faurecia’s customers include the Volkswagen group, PSA Peugeot Citroën, Renault-Nissan, Ford, General Motors, BMW, Daimler, Fiat/Chrysler, Toyota and Hyundai-Kia among others. Headquartered in Nanterre, France, Faurecia employs 5,500 engineers and technicians.
Company Website: www.faurecia.com
Positions: Trainee – Purchase Tooling and equipment
Salary: Best in Industry
Job Location: Pune
Education: BE/ B.Tech in Mechanical/ Automobile/ Production/ Industrial Engineering
- Understanding Program Related Tooling & Equipment (T&E) Requirements through Program Meetings.
- Getting information for T&E scope thru Program Kick Off presentation & T&E List from Program Mfg. Leader.
- Conducting Steering commodity in alignment with Program Technical Team & commodity to decide on Sourcing Strategy.
- Calling Weekly T&E review for Program scope along with PML, Tool-Co & Process expert.
- Alignment with Program Manager, PML & Purchasing Leader for timeline & closure of Work packages.
- For critical sourcing arranging technical reviews with PML/Tool-Co/Process Expert to finalize technical scope.
- Request for Quotation RFQs to suppliers & sourcing the T&E scope as per Sourcing Policy decided by Purchasing depending on Commodity, Value & Region.
- Ensuring Letter of Nomination/PO as per Purchasing Policy.
- Tracking supplier deliverable w.r.t. Program need.
- Ensuring Timely Payment to suppliers as per agreement for jobs completed.
- Support to Regional T&E Team Leader for Monthly reporting (MIS).
- Ensure Profitability of Program to sustain business case & generate savings to improve Program & functional performance.
- Supplier Visits to enhance knowledge as well as to asses supplier capability.
Apply Link: Click Here