FANUC Recruitment 2020 | Freshers | Graduate Apprentice Trainee | 2018 – 2020 Batch | Diploma/ BE/ B.Tech – Mechanical Engineering | Bangalore
Company: FANUC India Pvt Ltd
FANUC Recruitment 2020:- FANUC Corporation, Japan is a pioneer in Computer Numerical Control (CNC) technology since 1956. In today’s manufacturing world, “FANUC” is amongst the most reliable and dependable brands on any shop-floor. This has resulted in our achieving a dominant share in the demanding CNC and Robot markets.
FANUC India Private Limited is a subsidiary of FANUC Corporation and was established in 1992 with its headquarters in Bangalore. Our main objective is to provide the Indian market with the entire range of top of the line FANUC products (CNC, Robot and Robomachine) coupled with value added services thereby delivering the least cost of ownership to our customers.
Company Website: www.fanuc.com
Positions: Graduate Apprentice Trainee
Experience: 0 – 2 Years
Salary: Best In Industry
Job Location: Bangalore
Qualification: Diploma or BE/ B.Tech in Mechanical Engineering or Tool & Die making.
- Plan and execute Installation and Commissioning of FANUC Robomachines Viz. Robodrill, Robocut and Roboshot.
- Study sample parts, blueprints, drawings and engineering information to determine the right Tools, Fixtures, Molds for the Machines.
- Commission and prove out world class tooled up turn-key project with FANUC Robomachine to the customers.
- Ensure complete project planning, Time Study and promote tooled up solution to customer needs.
- Perform Trials and Prove outs as per customer customers requirements.
- Support customers to improve machine capability
- Representing FANUC and conducting Technical product demonstrations at various marketing venues (Exhibitions, Trade shows, Customer open house, etc.)
- Integrating low cost automation techniques to design optimal tools, Jigs, Fixtures and Molds.
- Diploma / BE/ B. Tech in Mechanical/Tool & Die making engineering streams.
- Thorough understanding of Tooling & fixtures and experience of working on CNC machines-VMC, EDM, Plastic Injection Molding.
- Demonstrated management skills including: organization, problem-solving, prioritizing, communication, documentation, leadership, motivational and cooperative team management.
- Technical aptitude ability to research, understand, and communicate concepts associated with a given technology.
- Able to thrive in an environment characterized by high growth, participation, and change.
- Maintain poise and focus under time constraint pressures and adverse conditions.
- Proficient to use MS applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Flair to Travel extensively, meet creative people in the engineering world
More Information: Click Here