FACT Recruitment 2019 | Management Trainee/ Assistant | 274 Posts | Diploma/ BE/ B.Tech/ Any Degree | Across India
FACT Recruitment 2019 | www.fact.co.in | Management Trainee/ Assistant | 274 Posts | Diploma/ BE/ B.Tech/ Any Degree | Across India | Last Date: 20th May 2019
Company: The Fertilisers And Chemicals Travancore Ltd (FACT)
FACT a Government of India Enterprise has business interests in manufacturing and marketing of fertilizers, caprolactam, engineering consultancy and fabrication of equipments.
Units of FACT include the two manufacturing divisions Udyogamandal Complex-UC and Cochin Division-CD, the consultancy unit FACT Engineering and Design Organization-FEDO, the fabrication division FACT Engineering Works-FEW and the Marketing Division. The Company has also interests in petrochemicals, hydrometallurgy,chemicals and pharmaceuticals.
Official Website: www.fact.co.in
Position and Total Vacancies: 274
- Assistant General Manager-1 Post
- Senior Manager-10 Posts
- Assistant Company Secretary-1 Post
- Medical Officer-1 Post
- Deputy Manager-4 Posts
- Assistant Manager-8 Posts
- Officer-13 Posts
- Management Trainee-51 Posts
- Technician-79 Posts
- Draughtsman-3 Posts
- Craftsman-27 Posts
- Rigger Helper-8 Posts
- Heavy Equipment Operator-5 Posts
- Assistant General-13 Posts
- Assistant Finance-5 Posts
- Depot Assistant-20 Posts
- Data Processing Assistant-4 Posts
- Stenographer-10 Posts
- Sanitary Inspector-1 Post
- Nurse-6 Posts
- Canteen Supervisor-4 Posts
Job Location: Across India
Graduate Apprentice: Rs.4,984/Month
Technician Apprentice: Rs.3,542/Month
- Full-time Bachelors Degree in Engineering with 60% marks in the relavant discipline
- Disciplines: Chemical, Mechanical, Electrical, Instrumentation, Civil, Computer Science, Fire & Safety, Marketing, HR, Material
Assistant Manager Finance:
- Pass in final examination of : (i) Chartered Accountant (CA) from the Institute of Chartered Accountants of India or (ii) Cost and Management Accountant (CMA)/ (ICWAI) from the Institute of Cost and Management Accountants of India
- Full Time two year Post Graduate degree in any discipline or Full Time two year Post Graduate Diploma in Management, with 60% marks#
- Full-time B.Sc Agriculture degree with 60% marks#.
- Candidates shall have working knowledge (speak,read,write) of at least one of the languages viz. Malayalam, Tamil, Telugu, Kannada, in addition to English
- Full time two years Post Graduate Degree in Hindi with English as one of the subjects at Graduate level, with 60% marks#. Post Graduate Degree in Management or Post Graduate Diploma in Management will be a preferred additional qualification
- Diploma in Engineering with relevant years of experience
- Graduate in Arts, Science, Commerce or Management with minimum 50% marks, and knowledge in Office Automation Systems/Computer knowledge especially word processing and spreadsheet like MS Word and MS Excel.
- Graduate in Commerce with minimum 50% marks# and knowledge in Office Automation Systems/Computer knowledge especially word processing and spreadsheet like MS Word and MS Excel.
- Graduate in Arts, Science or Commerce or Management with minimum 50% marks#.Knowledge of local language essential.
Data Processing Assistant:
- Graduate in Computer Science or Computer Applications or Graduate in Science with Maths,Statistics as one subject with Post Graduate Diploma in Computer Course of minimum one year duration or Graduate in Commerce with Post Graduate Diploma in Computer Course of minimum one year duration
- Graduate with Typewriting Higher (English) KGTE or equivalent qualification and Shorthand Lower (English) OR Diploma in Commerical Practice. Proficiency in operation of Computer and Word processor is essential
For all other Experienced vacancies check official notification for educational qualification.
Age limit: Below 48 years as on 01-04-2019
The selection process will be on the based on the online test and performance of Interview.
- Rs. 1,000/- (excluding bank charges) for managerial posts.
- Rs. 500/- (excluding bank charges) for Non-managerial posts.
- SC/ ST/ PWBD/ ES candidates are exempted from application fee
How to Apply: All interested and eligible candidates can apply for these positions in online from 6th May 2019 to 20th May 2019.
Documents Required: Shortlisted candidates must submit a set of hard copies of the above documents and produce Original Documents/ Certificates for verification, at the time of Interview, failing which they would not be allowed to appear for the selection process/ interview.
For More details & Application Form: Click Here