EY Off Campus Drive 2020 | Freshers | ASE | BE/ B.Tech – CSE/ EEE/ ECE/ Mech/ Telecom | Across India
EY Off Campus Drive 2020 | Freshers | ASE | 2020 Batch | BE/ B.Tech – CSE/ EEE/ ECE/ Mech/ Telecom | Across India
Company: Ernst & Young
Ernst & Young Global Limited, commonly known as Ernst & Young or simply EY, is a multinational professional services firm headquartered in London, England, United Kingdom. EY is one of the largest professional services firms in the world. Along with Deloitte, KPMG and PricewaterhouseCoopers, it is considered one of the Big Four accounting firms.
It primarily provides assurance (which includes financial audit), tax, consulting and advisory services to its clients. Like many of the larger accounting firms in recent years, EY has expanded into markets adjacent to accounting, including strategy, operations, HR, technology, and financial services consulting
Company Website: www.ey.com
Positions: Associate Software Engineer/ Associate Consultant/ Analyst
Job Location: Bangalore/ Chennai/ Gurgaon
Salary: ₹ 3.8 LPA
Eligibility Criteria: BE/ B.Tech – (CSE, IT, ECE, EEE, Telecom, Mechanical Only) (2020 Batch)
- Strong analytical skills.
- Must have strong written and verbal communication skills for client interactions.
- Quick learner.
- Effective team player.
- Associate Software Engineer/Associate Consultant in the IT Advisory (FS) teams to work on various implementation projects for our customers across the globe.
- Need to work as a team member to contribute in various technical streams of implementation projects across IT Advisory.
- AMCAT (Aspiring Minds) Test
- Technical Interview
- Management Round
How To Apply:
Step 1: Click Here
Step 2: Click Here