Eurofins Recruitment 2021 | Freshers | Associate Software Engineer | Diploma/ BE/ B.Tech/ B.Sc/ BCA | Bangalore
Eurofins Recruitment 2021 | Freshers | Associate Software Engineer | Diploma/ BE/ B.Tech/ B.Sc – CSE/ IT/ ECE; BCA | 2019/ 2020/ 2021 Batch | Bangalore
Company: Eurofins Central Laboratory
Eurofins Recruitment 2021: Eurofins Scientific is an international life sciences company, providing a unique range of analytical testing services to clients across multiple industries, to make life and our environment safer, healthier and more sustainable. From the food you eat, to the water you drink, to the medicines you rely on, Eurofins works with the biggest companies in the world to ensure the products they supply are safe, their ingredients are authentic and labelling is accurate. Eurofins believes it is a global leader in food, environmental, pharmaceutical and cosmetics products testing and in agroscience CRO services. It is also one of the global independent market leaders in certain testing and laboratory services for genomics, discovery pharmacology, forensics, CDMO, advanced material sciences and in the support of clinical studies.
In over just 30 years, Eurofins has grown from one laboratory in Nantes, France to over 47,000 staff across a network of more than 900 independent companies in over 50 countries and operating more than 800 laboratories. Eurofins offers a portfolio of over 200,000 analytical methods to evaluate the safety, identity, composition, authenticity, origin, traceability and purity of biological substances and products, as well as providing innovative clinical diagnostic testing services, as one of the leading global emerging players in specialised clinical diagnostics testing.
Company Website: www.eurofins.com
Positions: Associate Software Engineer
Experience: 0-2 years
Salary: Best In Industry
Job Location: Bangalore
Eligibility for Eurofins Recruitment 2021:
- Diploma / Polytechnic / BCA / BSc IT, CS, Electronics or any other equivalent degree
- Eurofins is currently accelerating the deployment of standard processes across its Laboratories. One of the elements of this initiative is the software “Eurofins Laboratory Information Management System, First Generation Standard” (eLIMS-FGS). It consists of a selection of existing LIMS modules aggregated into a comprehensive suite of tools and applications that provide standardized support for the analytical services of Eurofins’ laboratories.
- The objective of this position is to join the eLIMS-FGS Support and Continual Improvement project team as a Software Programmer.
- The technologies currently being deployed for development are VB6 and Visual Studio 2015, TFS2015, MS SQL Server 2017 or later, Crystal reports.
- The applied organizational methodology is Scrum.
Within the eLIMS-FGS Support & Continual Improvement project team made up of a team leader together with four support agents and developers, the candidate is expected to:
- Contribute as a team member to the ongoing development of the application suite deployed at various globally distributed locations
- Integrate his- or herself into the team workflow and best practices including Agile values and principles (Agile Manifesto)
- Follow team development practices and policies in order to design an application suite that can easily be implemented within Eurofins Group World Wide and supported on a long-term period.
- Create and maintain technical and operational documentation that describes program code, logic, changes, and modifications in the user work-flow.
- Strong and proven background in Information Technology
- Strong in any programming language(C, C++, C#, Java..etc)
- Should be good in Database (writing queries – SQL)
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills
- Structured work habits and ability to conform to best practices for software development
- Scrum values : Commitment, Focus, Openness, Respect, Courage
- Excellent verbal/written communication skills. Competent in English.
- Ability to work in a complex international environment
- Successful teamwork experience is required
- Time management skills are a must; as well as the ability to be flexible and creative
How to Apply for Eurofins Recruitment 2021?
Desirous candidates may apply through online mode ASAP.
Apply Link: Click Here