Esko Recruitment 2021 | Software Engineer Trainee | BE/ B.Tech – Computer Science/ Information Technology | 2017 – 2019 Batch | Bangalore
Company: Esko-Graphics India Private Ltd
Esko Recruitment 2021: Esko is a global supplier and integrator of innovative solutions for packaging, commercial printing and professional publishing. Our company is a dynamic market leader in state-of the-art software for packaging buyers, designers and manufacturers and hardware products (CDI computer-to-plate imagers, flexible cutting & creasing tables) for the packaging, label, sign and display industries.
With Headquarters in Belgium (Ghent), Esko employs over 1,500+ people worldwide. Its global sales and support organization covers Europe, the Americas, Asia/Pacific and Japan.
Company Website: www.esko.com
Positions: Software Engineer Trainee
Experience: 1-3 years
Salary: Best In Industry
Job Location: Bangalore
- Engineering degree in Computer Science or equivalent
- Hands on experience in developing application using Node.js framework
- Must be familiar with Web Application Architecture, design patterns like MVC
We are looking for an enthusiastic and motivated Software Engineer to join our new product development team. You will be a core member central to our engineering team where-in your daily work will allow you to work on developing applications for our AppStore products; and to bring a more global technical knowledge to everything you touch; and thereby enable build solid specialties.
- Break down high-level objectives into specific software development tasks and follow through on their execution
- High level understating and reviewing of epics and user stories. Breaking down of user stories to development tasks and estimating those stories
- Create feasibility analysis and provide accurate effort estimates. Ownership to develop plan and deliver to meet schedule and quality expectation of product owner
- Write code that is easy to understand and fits with existing patterns
- Conduct peer code reviews and perform unit and integration testing
- Implement unit testing, documentation of API, integration testing, deployment approach, and maintain programming documentation which include commenting code and user guides
- Analyze, debug and solve complex technical issues and customer escalations
- Provide status updates, and produce high quality deliverables in a timely manner
- Communicate and interact effectively with team members, product owner, QA, supports, and other departments within Esko
- Stay current on software technology, concepts and tools, as well as related and competing products
Apply Link: Click Here