Ericsson Recruitment 2022 | Associate Engineer | BE/ B.Tech – Electronics & Communication Engineering | Bangalore
Company: Ericsson India Pvt Ltd
Ericsson Recruitment 2022: Ericsson is a Swedish multinational provider of communication technology and services. The company’s offerings comprise services, software and infrastructure in information and communications technology for telecom operators and other industries, including traditional telecommunications as well as Internet Protocol (IP) networking equipment, mobile and fixed broadband, operations and business support services, cable TV, IPTV, video systems, and an extensive services operation.
Ericsson has a market share of 35% (in 2012) in the 2G/3G/4G mobile network infrastructure market.
Company Website: www.ericsson.com
Positions: Associate engineer
Salary: Best In Industry
Job Location: Bangalore
Experience: 2-3 years
Eligibility Criteria for Ericsson Recruitment 2022:
- Qualifications: Degree in Electronics and Communication Engineering
- Experience: 2-3 years
We are now looking for an Emergency Management responsible for preventing (or minimizing impact of unavoidable) reoccurring incidents, by investigating/selecting possible reoccurring incidents, classification of problems, working out and distribution of preventive actions, and tracking of those actions (or a subset of these activities).
During an emergency event Emergency Management, you will be responsible to lead a team of experts and drive them towards an effective recovery of the service during an emergency including clear and concise communication of e.g. action plan to customer and other stakeholders.
- We believe in trust – we trust each other to do the right things.
- We believe in taking decisions as close to the product and technical expertise as possible.
- We believe in creativity – trying new things and learning from our mistakes.
- Manage Incidents 24X7 and ensure minimal disruption to the service.
- Set up and drive the Technical & Management Bridge.
- Do verification of MIN\Notification messages to ensure completeness & correctness of the information being sent to the customer.
- Have more than 1 year trouble shooting experience in a Telecom domain.
- Have engineering degree or equivalent.
- Remain open minded when approaching problems, considering all inputs and available alternatives before making decisions.
- Have ability to remain calm and focused under extremely stressful situations.
How to Apply for Ericsson Recruitment 2022?
Desirous candidates may apply through online mode ASAP.
Apply Link: Click Here